For Sale Breedable Adult Morphs, Taking offers! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
NUCCIZ_BOAS
Breedable Adult Morphs, Taking offers!

I'm in a hurry to raise funds for another project, so these are for sale. I am motivated to sell! Feel free to shoot me an offer on any of these!

First up is a 2007 Hypo Motley 66% het albino, produced by Chris Nicholas. She's big, being about 24-25 lbs. She has been in my possession since she was a yearling, and she is a virgin, never seen a male. Shes beautiful and is a sweetheart when being held. Eats f/t jumbo rats

Next is a 2007 hypo jungle 100% het albino, produced by Frank Martin. She's around 17-18 lbs, and isn't fond of being handled, rather mean, but is an opportunity to make awesome super jungles, in sunglow form depending on what you breed her to.

The male is a 2010, possible super sunglow jungle. He was produced by Pete Kahl, is currently eating frozen small rats. He does not like being handled, rather mean, but is BEAUTIFUL. I would bet my last dollar he proves out as a super sunglow.

All 3 of these should breed for you THIS SEASON!

Take all 3 boas for $2500, I will split them up, make an offer.

I would rather not ship, but it can be done. It will be expensive though due to size. Delivery to Wheaten, NARBC Tinley Park in October can be arranged. Possibly even delivery to Hamburg.

Nucci451@ameritech.net
(708)829-0237

Thanks,
Tony
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hypomotsize.jpg (54.7 KB, 232 views)
File Type: jpg hypojung 001.jpg (147.5 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg sunglowjungle 012.jpg (92.3 KB, 245 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!