"Tiger" Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-09-2004, 09:47 PM   #1
beakgeek
"Tiger" Male

This is Gump. One of the "Tigers" I got from Monte. He is het for RW Albino and is a beautiful, fat-boy!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-2004, 09:57 PM   #2
progeckos
Looking good Terry……

I bet Monte is missing them………….. Have any eggs yet?

Old 06-09-2004, 10:04 PM   #3
beakgeek
10 "tiger" eggs so far and the girls are all gravid. I put them with another male - we named gigo because he is an aggresive breeder - and are expecting lots of eggs from the group of girls he is with. We do have a couple of "gump" eggs too.

Regards,

Terry

Old 06-09-2004, 10:14 PM   #4
progeckos
Awesome.

Looks like it will be a promising year for tigers. All you need to do now is breed some tangerine in them.

Boy, you thought up some good names for your leos. Mine are all so original, Flame, Sunset etc.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:29 PM   #5
josh06
Awesome! Post pics of the little baby tigers(cubs??...lol) when they hatch.

Old 06-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #6
Blazin
Thumbs up Gump

I produced that animal! Looking Awesome! I still have his mother. And she is still throwing hets like him. Let me know Beakgeek if you need anymore of them. He

Old 06-10-2004, 06:18 PM   #7
beakgeek
Chad

Do you have pics of the mother and father? I'd like to see them.

Regards,

Terry

Old 06-10-2004, 07:22 PM   #8
Blazin
Surely!

I went and snapped this for ya a few minutes ago. Oh and I am glad I did. I pulled eggs earlier from all my groups but I guess she hadn't layed yet. Found another clutch from her when I snapped this shot. She must have layed them within the last couple of hours. Right now she is at 45 grams or so. Usually she is 55-60. Not huge but for her overall size she is nice and robust. The father of Gump was Anchor my rainwater male. Unfortunately I trade him and another female het for a small group of Amelanistic Fattails. I will have to dig up a picture of him for ya Terry. But here goes the female. I have hatched a rainwater out of her this year with a DH Bell,Rain possible Patternless Male I have. I still have a few of her offspring and they already have some of the BOlDNESS to them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!