Good Guy Richard Cooper (Rick247) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
Gary O
Richard Cooper (Rick247)

I did a trade with Rick yesterday. I was also going to leave a trader rating but I see I never updated my paid membership so I have to do that!

Rick and I had a trade for some Ball Pythons. I will say Rick's Animals are A+ and he is a great person to do business with. I recommend him to anyone looking for quality animals!

Thanks Rick!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
geckos-by-pam
Today I got a adult normal female from Rick she is big and beautiful! He's a great seller he communicated with me the whole time and even sent pictures without me asking! I'd definitely do business with him again!
Thank you Rick!!!!!
-Pamela Voesack

Old 10-20-2010, 04:22 PM   #3
PghBall
I have done business with Rick twice in the last 18 months and will say that his animals are healthy and his customer service is great! I purchased an 09 pastel female from him last year and just received my 07 pastel male from him yesterday. I highly recommend him!

Old 09-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
ScottNBecky
Just completed my second trade with Rick and his animals are always top notch. Really happy with the trade. Thanks Rick.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
kevin_hornby
Just completed a trade with Rick, everything went smoothly and couldn't be happier.

Thanks again Rick!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!