Good Guy Gulf Coast Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #21
snakechaarmer
Agreed with the call instead of e-mail, I think they get swamped and some e-mails get lost. I've purchased several animals from Chris & Sheila over the past 6 years and they are fantastic people with quality animals.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:48 PM   #22
bkelley02
I agree. Great people to deal with. Just received a nice little Vanilla Ghost from them today and purchased a beautiful Canary Chondro from them last year. Will definitely buy from them again in the future.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #23
Big Time Reptiles
Chris & Sheila are by far, 2 of the GREATEST PEOPLE on this PLANET & THEIR REPTILES are second to none!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-17-2011, 01:34 AM   #24
Mikkwa
Just wanted to reiterate that Gulf Coast Reptiles,Inc. are the tops to order from. Back on Dec. 29, 2010 I purchased a baby female granite burm from them. We all know how this winter has been as far as temps. so they decided to postpone shipping until temps. were more ideal & I of course agreed. Well, yesterday I finally got my baby home & she is absolutely gorgeous! She was packed very well with heat packs & was in perfect shape.

I mostly dealt with Sheila through emails & phone calls. Sheila kept me informed as to weather & updates on my baby's progress. I offered to pay a boarding fee since there was no telling how long the temps would be too cold & they were having to feed her, but Sheila said there was no need & graciously declined the offer. She said they would keep my burm on a feeding schedule & when she came in you can tell she has been fed very well>in other words, she is a little "butter ball"!

I will definitely buy from them again when I find something I just can't live without. They certainly care for their reptiles right up to the day they let them go to their new homes!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #25
John Apple
great people and animals...Known them since the eighties and allways been treated well...class act these 2 are

Old 08-31-2011, 11:19 AM   #26
Shadera
Just wanted to mention another great experience with Gulf Coast. These guys are always amazing from start to finish. I bought an animal sight unseen, and was very happy when I received it and looked it over.

Not just good guys, great guys.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #27
Sugarland Exotics
Chris & Sheila really are great people! We go to them any time we need answers. Very patient and friendly. We even got a tour. Lots of beautiful snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!