FORMING AN ALASKA HERP GROUP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Chris Wilkinson
FORMING AN ALASKA HERP GROUP

Not much in any support groups up here in Alaska for us Herpers. If you are interested in forming a local AK Herpgroup drop me a line. I'm hoping we can generate enough interest locally where we can set-up a small forum to discuss relevant issues of husbandry and assisting Herpers here with Alaska specific care issues, shipping problems and rescues.

We have several here going it alone on Rescues. If we pull together we might be able to help with propper care, caging, feeding and rehoming etc.

Would be nice to see if we can get enough interest in group orders of feeders and save a little $$$$ on shipping. We also have some up here actively rasing feeders bugs unkown to most so if we can get a consolidated list of support we again can save time and money while supporting some locale business. A clear win win

PM or just send me a note and let see if we can kick this off and start helping our selves.

Chris Wilkinson, Meadow lakes Alaska (907) 357-6913. I'm willing to put forth some effort here if you are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!