For Sale unique cresteds for sale- males, females, and unsexed. lots of red! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
kristy<3sgeckos
unique cresteds for sale- males, females, and unsexed. lots of red!

Slimming down my groups in preparation for a baby. will only consider trades for a red super dal female or red harlequin female *RTB!*. more pics and info available on request all of these geckos are eating CGD with crickets once every few weeks or so.

unsexed red spot red dal. this baby is so beautiful and would fit great into any red spot project regardless of sex. $300

sorry about the shed pics! Poe is from Crown Jewel Reptiles and out of gabrielle and gaverick. shes a salmon color all the time and has a ton of spots! she has fts so i am pricing her at $350. it does not affect her but she needs a tank STUFFED with plants.

Bubblegum is also from crown jewel reptiles and is a salmon color with a bunch of bright white portholes has a shortened tail tip from before i got her. $250

this yellowy pinstripe spotty girl is from big fat geckos. shes RTB and *may* still be carrying sperm from crems pictured below her (hes not for sale) im not positive i want her to sell but if someone has the perfect project for her that would be great $300

lava is a neon red/orange with scattered red spots. hes always waiting at the door for food time and has a great personality. $150

creamy kid from red parents. not sure where this guys color will go. $50

red phantom pinner from one of my red pairs. no spots as of right now. $80
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!