Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:46 PM   #181
Jeff Schofield
??

Tom, after reading this forum I checked out KS and it was the opinions of others to ask for a refund. Check it yourself. To be CONSTRUCTIVE, I have had wild caught milks dimple up like that pic and go through successive sheds and I have cured it by putting them in a bag with anti-fungal powder(used to treat jock-itch, try having that in your snake room and explaning it! LMAO!). Shake and bake! Just make manually water them a few days to prevent excessive ingestion.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #182
Bobby O
Thumbs down "Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder..."

Yes, Jerry. I am a bully. I'm sorry for trying to bully you to do the right thing and refund Stu's money. I should just shut up and let you destroy the on line reptile business for the rest of us. My bad....Thank you Mr. Webslave for removing my violation.

REFUND HIS MONEY AND I WILL GLADLY DISAPPEAR......

Old 03-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #183
joecop
This is the first time a customer has had a snake die? Let me see------oh, yeah, Phil Patton, the one who had to call you a zillion times and wait like two years for his two hundred or so dollars back. But he never did get his money back, he got a hypo-e female zonata instead. That snake died after a short while. Refund----Nope. Offer to send him another----Nope. Sorry to bring a "band camp" situation back into this Jeff, but I think many of these things show WHY we are all here. Get real. Stu is out 3,100 dollars at this point and ANYONE that knows anything about zonata would call this z disease when they saw those pics, including Jerry. (of course not now, because he is involved) There is no test to confirm z disease at this point, so what is a vet going to do? These animals, if they recover or not, cannot be re-sold, bred and babies sold (by anyone with morals), so what is there to sort out? Stu came here because this was not handled in the only way any reasonable person thinks it should be handled. I can even see there being some sort of partial liability if Stu had these animals for months prior to them showing symptoms, but that is not the case. I think someone else had stated this, but even pet-smart gives you a thirty day money back guarantee.

Joe

Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 PM   #184
joecop
My bad, I said customer have a snake die, they are just "sick" at this point.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #185
DISCERN
Good grief, I want my time back on reading all of the childish behaviour I have seen from most people on here EXCEPT Stu, Jerry, and Jeff S.

Funny how much grown adults wanna pile on insults, be keyboard commandos, and go on and on and on about something they really do not know the absolute answer to. The " fairness " and " neutral " opinions that some claim the BOI is good for is surely not showing up here. People, if you do not KNOW exactly what the problem is, why bother wasting your precious breath being a child on a forum?

This is why I know of so much drama in the scene. Too many people not putting what really matters in life above what really does not.

This is between Stu and Jerry, no one else.

The scenario that these animals may have been completely fine leaving Jerry's place, getting stressed from shipping, and then, after being received by Stu, breaking out into these conditions due to stress has not even been addressed. Too funny!! Animals are individuals, both in manner and health aspects. Conditions such as humidity and temp changes, etc., could have played a part in what these animals are going thru. Is it ZD? Who knows? NO ONE knows for sure completely. Only way is thru testing and vet visits.

Let Stu and Jerry work this out. Very sad to see how this whole episode has turned into a bad episode of Days of our Lives.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:00 AM   #186
JerryKruse
Joe I've no idea what you're talking about. Patton and I loooong ago had a single transaction regarding Sierras. That is very long ago, again, and Phil and I diminished in our conversations over time for no particular reason. We herped together in Virginia some years ago and there was no issue between us. His wife is in the military, he stepped back away from snakes, and thats that. Nice axe you have there btw, and why I don't know. Just because I guess.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:21 AM   #187
StuTennyson
Sorry but I've been out most of the day and got home at 10 PM. Been on here for the last hour just catching up on some reading.

Jeff Schofield-You are incorrect, Sir! I do not want these animals. I want them out of my collection and I have asked for a refund. If you read my post then you will see that things transpired over time. As time passed my desires changed. I started out wanting them but now I do not.

Jerry-You have not been able to reach me because I have you call blocked. I have no desire to communicate with you any further. I stated that in my last email to you. I told you not to contact me anymore. I was unable to work this out with you and that is why we are here now. I cannot "work" anything out with someone who has threatened to "blast" me. Don't misunderstand me though. You do not scare me. After 24 years in the Army and 3 wars I don't scare easily. Besides I've been blasted and Im still here! The only communication I want from you at this point is a check and I will return the snakes providing they are still alive of course.

Old 03-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #188
Wilomn
Hey jer, do you have a TOS? If so, what is it? What's your standard guarantee? Do you have one?

Old 03-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #189
JerryKruse
Stu, I meant "blast" you with words. Why do some words have to be selectively taken so literally? And please stop the military bravado already -- no one is doing any scaring of any kind Stu. I am simply asking for us to have a reasonable conversation without public intervention. Not to force anything upon you, just to talk. Can you do that and stop treating me like I'm trying to screw you?!?

Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #190
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecop View Post
This is the first time a customer has had a snake die? Let me see------oh, yeah, Phil Patton, the one who had to call you a zillion times and wait like two years for his two hundred or so dollars back. But he never did get his money back, he got a hypo-e female zonata instead. That snake died after a short while. Refund----Nope. Offer to send him another----Nope. Sorry to bring a "band camp" situation back into this Jeff, but I think many of these things show WHY we are all here. Get real. Stu is out 3,100 dollars at this point and ANYONE that knows anything about zonata would call this z disease when they saw those pics, including Jerry. (of course not now, because he is involved) There is no test to confirm z disease at this point, so what is a vet going to do? These animals, if they recover or not, cannot be re-sold, bred and babies sold (by anyone with morals), so what is there to sort out? Stu came here because this was not handled in the only way any reasonable person thinks it should be handled. I can even see there being some sort of partial liability if Stu had these animals for months prior to them showing symptoms, but that is not the case. I think someone else had stated this, but even pet-smart gives you a thirty day money back guarantee.

Joe
Joe, past transgressions aside, I'm trying to use LOGIC here. This wasnt a "out of the egg" deal, Jerry worked with these individually so he likely knows them better than Stu. If I had a website called ZONATA anything I would be super paranoid about any disease that cant be diagnosed or cured dont cha think? If it is a contagious as described and Jerry a horrible person wouldnt you see his whole collection up for sale? CHEAP!? Lets take this one step further, you say that a reasonable person shouldnt keep, sell or give away a CURED snake with this mystery disease? Thats pretty foolish.
SO, lets take it at face value, Stu is a good keeper, Jerry doesnt have the "disease" in his collection. Does Stu have any other Zonata? Could other snakes in Stu's collection be carriers of such a disease? Was quarantining protocol adhered to? Disinfection? What is different in the way they keep them? Substrate? Temps? Humidity? How suddenly does this begin? If I was the seller I would run out and get a VET who knows this stuff to inspect my whole collection and write a statement to the effect that my collection was disease free. To me my reputation would be worth more than this AND the $3100 in lost revenue combined. If I were Stu I'd document, document, document everything. What can be ruled out, what cant. And maybe, if everyone is professional, maybe we catch a break and isolate the CAUSE of the disease instead of just slinging mud.
Lastly, comparing anyone to PETSMART, why would you sling that bull? PETSMART would tell you to PROVE that it has a disease! Just looking at it isnt enough, there has to be some kind of proof AND you also have to prove that the seller knew about it too! Laws vary from state to state but its called BURDEN OF PROOF for a reason. Remember the saying CAVEAT EMPTOR? Let the buyer beware, and if I bought Zonata and knew of "Zonata disease" I dont think it would take me 2 weeks and $3100 to figure out if my snakes were sick but thats me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!