Bad Guy MYTHICAL DRAGONZ--- STEVEN WALKER BUT YOU KNOW HIM AS NICOLE NORTON!!!!!! - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2012, 12:09 AM   #231
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Rick, not sure why you are mentioning anyone's hands? maybe you are making fun of Stevens hands? does that accomplish anything?

We all know that Mythical Dragons is Nicole Norton and her partner Steven Walker. if its a woman's hand then its Steven taking the picture.

I did notice them posting a few good looking dragons.
mr. clark, are you trying to deflect attention from known scammers?

Again?

And what about Utta's query? Don't you yourself have some very bad deals and outright lies that need taking care of before you start questioning things of this nature?

Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #232
Camel413
I just wanted to say that I stumbled upon the Mythical dragonz website and under the available page she has Ronon listed as 2 1/2 years old. That is a lie. I purchased Ronon when he was 8 months old (according to Nicole). I just looked back in my paypal records and my payment was made on Jan 14th of 2009. This would make him 3 years and 10 months old. Just wanted to point this flaw out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
nicole norton