FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Monkey Tails Canada
Good Guy Recommendation For Jim Dyke

I received a message on another forum asking me about my past dealings with J & J Reptiles In Calgary Alberta Canda.
Ive had very good transactions over the years so i thought i would make it public.

Jim Dyke is the owner and is a great person to deal with!!
I highly recommand him and his store for anybody.
Jim has very good contacts in Canada and the US so he can find almost anything your looking for.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Spankenstyne
I've dealt with Jim countless times over the last 6 years or so and also highly recommend him. Most of the additions I have made over that time period have come through him and he has gone well above and beyond many times to help me out. All the animals have been top quality and exactly what was expected, or better.
I don't hesitate for a second giving him my highest good guy recommendation.

Chris Stinson

Old 04-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
rockyballboa
All the dealings ive had with Jim have always been great.
Todd Peddle

Old 04-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
westcoastdragons
We have nothing but good things to say having dealt with Jim on several occasions. He does indeed have an impressive contact list and provides exactly what he says he will. A definite “good” guy recommendation.

Old 04-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
mcleodschams
does anyone have a website or email to contact him. I like what I have hurd and am looking to get some reptiles

Old 04-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Spankenstyne
jjreptiles@shaw.ca is his email address.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
NorthernAlbertaBoas
Jim is a very nice guy. This past weekend i picked up a Male Sharp Sunglow off of him and his dealings were awesome.

Old 08-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
RyanGSP
Ive dealt with Jim in the past. Always healthy animals and look better than what he says.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
hobolyra
I've bought a few critters from him, all have been in good health and well established.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #10
Brennan
I love seeing Jim's table at the expos! Great looking animals!
Ryan Brennan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!