FaunaClassifieds
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® All messages posted here must conform to a basic rule of good taste and moderately good sense.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
bugsnthings
UNDERGROUNDREPTILES

Has anybody done business with these people? I emailed and called on two seperate occasions regarding posts right here on Fauna. Both times were within one hour of posting. Each time I was told that what was posted was not in stock or what they had in stock was not what they had advertised. A friend of mine ran into the same problem this week on a post saying they had field caught T. blondi tarantulas that ranged from 6-8" he emailed them the sameday maybe two hours after posting and was told no we only have 4" specimens.

Seems to me that these guys are just trying to get your attention and are one of those classic bait and switch businesses.

Just had to put my two cents in.

ED

Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
Killer Dragons
Consider yourself lucky to have not received anything from Rian Gittman, I made the mistake of buying from him and was taken for a few hundred bucks.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
dragonsdomain
Thanks, Ed!
I chose not to do any business with this company/person. It seems to be the over all consensus on this business. Luckily for the various forums out on the web there are a lot of great people and businesses. The BOI's and Feedback sections have done a lot of good at pointing out the bad.

Again thanks.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
UndergroundReptiles
To Mr. Kroon, sorry if we were out of stock on an animal you were looking for..Our stock is constantly changing. In regards to Mr Clark - We have no recollection of doing any business with you. If we somehow conned you out of money let us know how and we will make it right by you.

Old 12-17-2011, 01:47 AM   #5
Killer Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundReptiles View Post
To Mr. Kroon, sorry if we were out of stock on an animal you were looking for..Our stock is constantly changing. In regards to Mr Clark - We have no recollection of doing any business with you. If we somehow conned you out of money let us know how and we will make it right by you.
I will pm you and maybe now we can reach an agreement. I will report the results here.

Old 12-17-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
Cat_Eyed_Lady
maybe I should be glad I didnt hear back on the pm I sent??

Old 12-27-2011, 02:31 AM   #7
Skanakis
Waiting on results for this clark....cause i see ALOT of posts from Underground.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:20 AM   #8
Killer Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanakis View Post
Waiting on results for this clark....cause i see ALOT of posts from Underground.
Sent Rian a PM, he did not reply. same thing when we had the initial problem...no reply after he said he would make good.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #9
brakeboosting
ive done business with them and had no problem really cool people and nice healthy animals

Old 04-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #10
hadenglock
Im curious about these guys as well, they seem to have a pretty good reputation and have a pretty diverse collection of available animals, but ive never personally done business with them myself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!