Bad Guy Avangel Geckos - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #101
bmr1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Hey Brian? Would you mind actually posting that email with headers and such.?
I will gladly, just help me a bit. It was an email, rather a private message to my youtube account. How would I do it. The rest of our conversations were on the comments section of his video, which Chaz has erased. The email message is posted in its entirety on page one message one of this thread.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #102
minameemanimnm
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=Hine

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=Hine

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Hine&page=2

Thought this might interest some of you, their are others who are working with these Ray Hine I guess "hypo" genes and have been mixing them with Mac Snow for awhile, maybe they could shed some light on things. There are many posts on fauna concerning this, the above are only a few.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #103
KelliH
The Ray Hine line of Super Hypos were known as "Super Hypo Carrot Tails" when they were first available back in the early 2000's. It is a co-dom morph which is why when you breed a "Super Hypo Carrot Tail" to a "Normal" you generally get 50% Super Hypo and 50% Non Super Hypo. When you breed two "Ray Hine Super Hypos" aka "Super Hypo Carrot Tails to each other you can produce "Super Hypo Carrot Tail Baldies" (which is just a Super Hypo Carrot Tail with no spotting on the head). The Ray Hine line has been crossed with just about every existing morph on the market today, especially notable are the crosses with Tangerines; this is how "SHTCT"'s came into existance... as well as "Creamsicles" (which are Super Hypo Tangerine Mack Snows), all of the "Hybino"s (which are Super Hypo Carrot Tail Albinos, and etc.

The Ray Hine line is one of the most common morphs available these days. It's not at all rare! Just wanted to clear that up. I'll have to re-read this thread later today when I'm able to. I just saw the question about the "Ray Hine" line leos and figured I'd jump in and explain since I'm old as dirt and know the full history! BTW Chaz, nice geckos! Like the lavender on some of those!

Old 09-07-2012, 05:51 PM   #104
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
The Ray Hine line of Super Hypos were known as "Super Hypo Carrot Tails" when they were first available back in the early 2000's. It is a co-dom morph which is why when you breed a "Super Hypo Carrot Tail" to a "Normal" you generally get 50% Super Hypo and 50% Non Super Hypo. When you breed two "Ray Hine Super Hypos" aka "Super Hypo Carrot Tails to each other you can produce "Super Hypo Carrot Tail Baldies" (which is just a Super Hypo Carrot Tail with no spotting on the head). The Ray Hine line has been crossed with just about every existing morph on the market today, especially notable are the crosses with Tangerines; this is how "SHTCT"'s came into existance... as well as "Creamsicles" (which are Super Hypo Tangerine Mack Snows), all of the "Hybino"s (which are Super Hypo Carrot Tail Albinos, and etc.

The Ray Hine line is one of the most common morphs available these days. It's not at all rare! Just wanted to clear that up. I'll have to re-read this thread later today when I'm able to. I just saw the question about the "Ray Hine" line leos and figured I'd jump in and explain since I'm old as dirt and know the full history! BTW Chaz, nice geckos! Like the lavender on some of those!
lol....Wow. Did not know that. Learn something new every day!

Old 09-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #105
KelliH
LOL, oh yes I am the walking and talking encyclopedia of leopard gecko morphs.Well, the "old school" morphs that is!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!