Good Guy Julie Koslowsky/Familiar Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
BeautifulRhacs
Thumbs up Julie Koslowsky/Familiar Exotics

Julie is by far the best seller i have made a transaction with she was very helpful with all of my questions. My gecko was packed the right way and was received on time. He was better than i expected and was very healthy and very strong. There is no reason for anyone to doubt or be worried about dealing with Julie she is such a great person very kind, and cares a lot about her pets. She not only treated me as a customer but as a friend as well. Gave me a lot of helpful tips and answers on topics i had researched and found no answer to. Julie is just an all around great person and seller.

Thanks again Julie,
Miguel V.P

Old 10-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
geckogeek*
Julie was such a great buyer. Propmt payment, excellent communication...and she not only notified me of the gecko's safe arrival, but sent a friendly update the following day as well to let me know she was settling in well. It was a real pleasure doing business with her. Julie is a stand up gal & I would have no hesitation about doing business with her again in the future.

Thanks Julie!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #3
Volatile
Sold one of my geckos to Julie, and she was prompt with payments, and great with communication.
Would definitely sell to her again

Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
xPantherx
Julie bought two female crested geckos from me, and I can't express how fantastic she is! The entire transaction went smoothly, despite the weather not being too much in our favor with Hurricane Sandy and then Winter Storm Athena. I highly recommend her, individuals like her are very few and far between!

Thanks Julie!
Kai

Old 04-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #5
Kokopelli Geckos
Julie purchased 3 geckos from me, and the transaction was flawless. VERY good communicator, and I'm happy to say that my geckos seem to have went to a fantastic home. Thank you for everything and enjoy your new additions!

Heather

Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
Show Me
Julie is also a great seller/breeder, here is my review...Julie at familiarexotics.com gets two thumbs up from me! I bought a extremely dark crested gecko with portholes from her and wow is it nice, big head and crest. I plan on starting a dark line and this boy is going to be my main man. The whole experience was top notch, everything from communication,shipping and the animal was perfect! She has a lot of nice breeding stock so I will be checking her website often. I also enjoy chatting online with Julie, she seems like a down to earth gal and we have many similar hobbies so hopefully we will end up good friends. A+++ seller

Old 10-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
moonrisegeckos
I just completed a transaction with Julie and things could not have gone smoother. After a lot of thought, I decided to sell my last few breeders and discontinue my gecko breeding operation. But I was in no way interested in posting my precious girls for sale to anybody. Julie posted a WTB thread and I knew I had found the perfect person for my ladies. I have known her through the trade for many years and she has always has an impeccable reputation.

Julie and I negotiated a deal we were both happy with which included a trade for a gargoyle gecko. Her comunication was flawlwss, she paid promptly and the gecko she sent me was in perfect health. She took great care arranging the right time to ship and her packing was professional.

I would not hesitate to do business with Julie again either as a buyer or seller. Thanks Julie!

Old 12-03-2015, 03:52 PM   #8
dancetoday
Happy

Julie sold me a little agricolae male. I'm very happy with him and her service. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!