Murphy Patternless Female Leo***** ADOPTED! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
marisa*nicole
Murphy Patternless Female Leo***** ADOPTED!

This girl came to me from a big name chain pet store in July. I do not believe in purchasing sickly animals from places like this but after seeing her literally flipping herself over and rubbing her skin raw trying to get stuck shed off (in a cage full of sand and no clean water or humid hide) I ended up giving the manager an earful and he gave her to me for free and fixed up the gecko cage properly....It took weeks for me to get the stuck shed off of her and her tail is still bent at the tip, probably from getting crushed. She lost all of her toe tips and still needs a humid hide at all times but she went from 4g to 48 grams since July and is now perfectly healthy and ready for a good home. She loves superworms, dubia, and mealworms and gets along well with other females. If you are interested in giving her a pet home-no breeding, please email me with pics of your cage setup that she will be in at

marisa@pandorareptile.com
Her name is Cricket, she is very calm and sweet.
She is free to a good home, I can meet locally or ship if you just pay for shipping costs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2562.jpg (119.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2565.jpg (103.9 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0420.jpg (126.9 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0422.jpg (142.4 KB, 121 views)

Old 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
Mira Kaylee
Poor baby She is adorable, I would take her if I could, I hope that you find a good home for her....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!