For Sale 2012 Pure Female Marrons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-23-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Anthony V.
2012 Pure Female Marrons!

Earlier this year I produced a litter from a marron to marron breeding. These are the last three marron females available from that litter. These are also the only pure female marrons available in the U.S. This is the secret ingredient to making an all purple boa. In addition, it will clean up any project, and add pink undertones to all of your morphs. There is also a "super" form of this morph that can be seen in the last (attached) photo. Add this morph to any of your Kahl, Sharp, or T-positive projects and make the next generation of boa morphs. This is the must-have morph for any project!

Good guy thread about me here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=284221

photos taken 12-22-12 with flash

Female #1 $3500, OBRO -shipped!

Female #2 $3250, OBRO -shipped!

Female #3 $3000, OBRO -shipped!

-Discounts are available for multiple animal purchases, please view my other ads to see what else is available.
-All animals are guaranteed to arrive alive, be healthy, properly sexed, feeding on f/t, and mite free.
-I ship through FedEx on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays only. I can also ship Delta cargo to your nearest airport on weekends if needed.
-I reserve the right to ship when weather conditions are safe.
-Payment plans are available with a 25% non-refundable deposit, with 25% due each additional 30 days. I accept Pay-Pal, checks, and money orders. All funds must clear my account before I will ship.

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Thank you!
Anthony Viscuso
(925) 222-8880
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0040.jpg (233.8 KB, 949 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!