Good Guy William Albright APH exotics GREAT GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2014, 09:16 PM   #1
Ryanbusteed
William Albright APH exotics GREAT GUY!!

Hi, I've recently had the pleasure of doing business with APH exotics, Mr. William answered every one of my questions and even tried to help me out with separate affairs. The animal is in amazing heath, eats like a champ, beautiful, and calm for this species. He tried to work with me anyway he could and on top of that it was a joy just to talk to him about the industry. I HIGHLY suggest business with him and I am highly considering getting a female from him in the future. OVERALL: awesome guy, breeze to work with, understanding, fun to talk to, and ACTUALLY knows what he is talking about and trust me a lot of people don't know what they are talking about when they talk about monitors or many commonly misunderstood animals. I spent a total of $850 kinda on this transaction and I felt like I got $2000 experience, couldn't be more pleased. Thanks!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
Scottico
Thumbs up

William has often taken time to teach me about various reptiles and the industry while at Repticon events. Nice guy...never makes you feel like your a nuisance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!