SOLD!! 2013 F Snow Corn het. for Albino/Pied Sided BloodRed - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 04-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #11
PaigeGardinerJ1988
The pics i have and the pics i have to send are not stolen images.. you seem like the type that hates to be proved wrong. I have nothing to hide so as long as you push the issue ill respond
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2014, 06:45 PM   #12
Reptileman81
Really??? Image one the so called "albino" is a pic Tom Thompson (also know as tomturtle I believe on this site) posted. Image two was posted by crazyjen (not sure who that is). That snake in the image is 30-40 grams at best. No where near big enough to breed with anything. Then the so called baby you have for sale was posted on another web site. As I stated there is no way that baby came from those 2 snakes period. I have already reported this thread so hopefully it will be removed

SCHOOLED!!!

Old 04-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
PaigeGardinerJ1988
Yeah... thats why i have an in box full of inquiries for this baby.. keep it coming.. you have been reported too.. your comical actually... im sorry i didnt realize that your a genetics god and know absolutly everything about every single morph or het possability.. haha what a joke
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #14
Reptileman81
I hope if you do have inquires about this fake post that they do some research before they send you money. I'm not a god but I have been breeding snakes for 20 years. So I know more then you I'm sure. A "albino" (again should be called Amel even though that's not what it is) and a pied sided bloodred don't make a Amel pied sided bloodred (which the baby is not). The only thing funny around here is you and this listing. You have not once agreed or denied the fact that these images belong to someone else. You also have not argued with anything that I have proven here. Like the fact that a baby snake was able to breed. Just throw the towel in. This listing is a scam. Either for you to collect emails and sell them to a third party, to steal someone's money or to sell a snake that you don't have.

Post some more images here why don't you. You say you have more. No stealing this time. I will search them

Old 04-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #15
PaigeGardinerJ1988
Just Sold.. thanks Tom from Seattle, WA.. i did and btw.. i never claimed that she was ready to breed.. im done feeding into your insanity.. good luck with your own sales. Take Care
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!