Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2014, 09:41 AM   #231
DaveyFig
My statement about Jordan needing to prove that the the "stories and lies" were just that were in direct response to your statement that Tibor should prove his stories and lies. You had that end covered, so I didn't need to go into that. If either of them had proof, that would be good.

Tibor doesn't say he would never agree to trade for geckos, he said he would never take them himself instead of the money. When offered the geckos, he declined.

I don't care what the original deal was for, whether it was a sale or consignment. I don't care about the value either. None of that is agreed upon. However, Jordan agreed to pay multiple times. and had 5 months between last contact and this thread to make any form of payment.

No amount of my typing is going to help you understand that none of your last post is relevant. I am sorry if there is something that is keeping you from comprehending my posts, but I don't feel that I should have to explain everything I say. I try to make is as clear as possible for everyone when I post.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:59 AM   #232
Guy Castro
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
My statement about Jordan needing to prove that the the "stories and lies" were just that were in direct response to your statement that Tibor should prove his stories and lies. You had that end covered, so I didn't need to go into that. If either of them had proof, that would be good.

Tibor doesn't say he would never agree to trade for geckos, he said he would never take them himself instead of the money. When offered the geckos, he declined.

I don't care what the original deal was for, whether it was a sale or consignment. I don't care about the value either. None of that is agreed upon. However, Jordan agreed to pay multiple times. and had 5 months between last contact and this thread to make any form of payment.

No amount of my typing is going to help you understand that none of your last post is relevant. I am sorry if there is something that is keeping you from comprehending my posts, but I don't feel that I should have to explain everything I say. I try to make is as clear as possible for everyone when I post.
:

Old 08-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #233
D34532
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post

Lol he said that now that he would never agree now and tibor never change the agreement of any deal and never broke his word.

Lol if valuation doesn't matter then debt has been paid case close tibor been paid.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:35 PM   #234
DaveyFig
I have no idea what you said in your last post, but it seems like you are saying that since Tibor changed the agreement then Jordan can?

If that is what you mean, you are absolutely correct. Tibor came into this, and the other thread with a less than stellar reputation on the BOI. I don't think he lost anything by flip flopping. He could lie and tell stories all he wanted, as many had already decided not to believe him.
Jordan on the other hand is a pillar. Many people will blindly follow him because of the name he built, and rightly so. It does hurt him to flip flop. Although he was entitled to change his mind, it did effect the way several people perceive him.

Two wrongs do not make a right. In this case two wrongs makes one guy look more wrong than he already was, and puts a dent in another that was previously close to spotless. I am not going to talk in circles with you. Again, if you are having comprehension issues, it is not up to me to assist.

Old 08-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #235
sdcr1121
Hey guys, the transaction has already been completed. Both commented on the fact that it had been completed. I'm sorta confused as to why people are still debating the situation. I don't think either of them need to come back and comment further either.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #236
D34532
DaveyFig, you are mightly defensive and you are the only one apparent unable to read what I have typed. as I had stated in the past both should have proved more proof of these trade and such claims. How hard is it to understand that I had agreed that Jordan should pay what he should however both had agreed on the value of $5000 and you should go back where I put the value on the post I made because it came from both of them not what I can up with. You say Jordan should pay then how much do you think he should pay. Whatever Tibor said the numbers are?

So is the extra increase in money you take on Tibor is going to pay you?

Like I said before I still don't have a side however it is tibor that made the claims but hasn't backup any of it really.

your right both has completed their transaction. my only vested intesest was to get real proof to have better insight on both because since I wanted stock from both.

As far as I'm concern really done its that DaveyFig likes to attack people that doesn't agree with his view because of his hidden agenda.

My last statement. Tibor claim what he claim he should prove it keep deals you make. As far Jordan don't over extend yourself and make contacts that you can keep.

Another final note. I would like to have done business with both but doesn't look like that is going to happen. I don't know both however I might have ran into Jordan in the past because he worked at the local reptile store to me but this doesn't mean I'm on his side. (only found this out last night while searching for these jordan misdeed in the past) Hell if he would walk by me right now I wouldn't even know it was him since the guy that I thinking of there works there some 10 years ago and can't remember the face.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #237
DaveyFig
I am not defensive. You questioned me about a sincere apology, because you don't understand my stance.I explained. I am finished explaining.
I don't believe I have attacked anyone. I have asked multiple times when the rosy boas were traded for though, and still haven't gotten an answer.
I have no hidden agenda, as I don't know either of them, and currently only keep 2 snakes. I think that Jordan paid exactly what he should have, but that he went back on his word to do so.

Tibor may have lied. He has no proof of his claims and we can assume he lied.

Jordan did lie. It is here. Intentional or not, a result of peer pressure or not, he promised to pay. It is all we have.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:29 PM   #238
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by D34532 View Post
DaveyFig, you are mightly defensive and you are the only one apparent unable to read what I have typed.
I hope it is apparent. I came right out and said, "I have no idea what you said in your last post."

Quote:
Originally Posted by D34532 View Post
Tibor claim what he claim he should prove it keep deals you make. As far Jordan don't over extend yourself and make contacts that you can keep.
Stuff like that is difficult to read.

Old 08-08-2014, 03:14 AM   #239
D34532
DaveyFig, let me first state that I don't have anything against you. I don't care posting anymore about Jordan owe because honestly Jordan will never please Tibor even if he paid I wouldn't be surprised that tibor would demand more and he has and change his values/deals/mind too often.

I don't know you and don't know if you have hidden agenda or not but I'll believe you don't. I do believe some of the people that keep post Jordan owe Tibor money has hidden agenda.

Honestly Im only interested Jordan or Tibor made post of their claims, thread is closed for me unless otherwise. I have my own vested interest that I had already post a few times here.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #240
David Reid
The deal is done.

I live by both of them, only know one, Jordan. I have seen several good guy threads about Jordan, know he is a good guy from our interactions, and from what I have heard about him and read about him.

I have not read, nor heard anything good about the other party.

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!