Wanted Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas & Adult Columbian Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-23-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
arkangel8508
Talking Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas & Adult Columbian Boas

Hello,
I am looking for Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas and Adult Columbian Boas. I am looking for both male and females and would like nice looking specimens. I may also consider sub adult brbs and Columbian boas depending on age but I am looking for nice specimens from good lineages so I am open to offers or ideas. The Brazilian Rainbow Boa is one of my favorite species to work with and I need to have them back in my collection. I also have an interest in Columbian as well I have always thought about working with them but never had the chance. So anyone with available adults or sub adults and any information regarding them as well as pictures can either be PMed to me or emailed to me at arkangel8508@gmail.com. Thank you all for your time and hope to hear from someone soon!

Sincerely,
arkangel8508
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2014, 02:55 AM   #2
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkangel8508 View Post
Hello,
I am looking for Adult Brazilian Rainbow Boas and Adult Columbian Boas. I am looking for both male and females and would like nice looking specimens. I may also consider sub adult brbs and Columbian boas depending on age but I am looking for nice specimens from good lineages so I am open to offers or ideas. The Brazilian Rainbow Boa is one of my favorite species to work with and I need to have them back in my collection. I also have an interest in Columbian as well I have always thought about working with them but never had the chance. So anyone with available adults or sub adults and any information regarding them as well as pictures can either be PMed to me or emailed to me at arkangel8508@gmail.com. Thank you all for your time and hope to hear from someone soon!

Sincerely,
arkangel8508
Try Cliff Earle/ snakesitter on here. Great guy. I'm not into the BRBS much and never bought from him. But if I buy a BRB,it would be from Cliff.
Real nice guy and killer BRB's.
Good luck in your search

Old 12-30-2014, 09:12 PM   #3
arkangel8508
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Try Cliff Earle/ snakesitter on here. Great guy. I'm not into the BRBS much and never bought from him. But if I buy a BRB,it would be from Cliff.
Real nice guy and killer BRB's.
Good luck in your search
Hello,
I just wanted to say thank you for your input and let you know that he was actually one of the first people I contacted regarding looking for BRB's but he didn't have any adult boas available. So again thank you for your input.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #4
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkangel8508 View Post
Hello,
I just wanted to say thank you for your input and let you know that he was actually one of the first people I contacted regarding looking for BRB's but he didn't have any adult boas available. So again thank you for your input.
Any time Ashley. I wish he could have helped you. Great guy.

Old 01-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
You might also check with Dave Colling at Rainbows R Us (http://rainbows-r-us-reptiles.com/). I don't think he works with Colombians but he has really nice Brazilians. I've seen his collection in person a few years back.

Old 01-05-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
draco2003
Might also checkout Joe Ellis (https://www.facebook.com/joeellisreptiles)
He had 1.1 2013 Brazilian Rainbow Boas for sale. $350 for the pair or $200 each plus shipping last time i checked.

Old 01-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
You might also check with Dave Colling at Rainbows R Us (http://rainbows-r-us-reptiles.com/). I don't think he works with Colombians but he has really nice Brazilians. I've seen his collection in person a few years back.

I forgot all about Dave. Another good breeder for sure. I've bought from Dave and he has healthy animals.

Old 01-24-2015, 07:37 PM   #8
arkangel8508
Wanted To Thank Everyone For Their Input

Hello All,
I wanted to thank those of you that commented on my thread with advice on where to look and who to get in contact with . I have been in contact with everyone brought up except Joe Ellis. I added him on Facebook but didn't see any ads on his page for Brazilian Rainbow Boas. As stated in my ad I have owned and worked with Brazilian Rainbow Boas so know about most of the big name breeders in the Brazilian Rainbow Boa Market. With that said I appreciate the advice and being pointed in the direction of well known/good guys in the breeder/ snake market. So thank you again everyone for your input but I am still looking and haven't found what I'm looking for so the journey continues. I still welcome any other input one might have and or PM's here/emails with any information or animals available. Thank you all for your time!

Sincerely,
Ashly
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2015, 07:49 PM   #9
koddrambell
Try Bryan Hummel, http://www.rainbowboas.com/who_i_am.htm (contact information at the bottom of the page)... website is outdated but he's one of the premier breeders of BRBs in the country (as well as carpets). Tell him Todd Campbell referred you! Good luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!