For Sale Proven White Collar Saras and Red Cresties for sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-08-2015, 01:30 PM   #1
sungmina
Proven White Collar Saras and Red Cresties for sale!

I have some beautiful animals available right now! I am open to payment plans and offer group discounts and I will consider all reasonable offers. Do not be afraid to make me an offer if you are interested . Delivery to Daytona is available! Shipping is via Fedex.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME HERE! I don't check my messages here as often, so if you are interested, please email me at: theminagerie@gmail.com or contact me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/theminagerie

Proven pair of Saras produced by Phil Dunn in England, purchased from Steve C. Female lays beautifully shelled eggs consistently. Male is white collar with a beautifully striped tail. More photos and photos of past babies can be seen on my page: www.facebook.com/theminagerie
$1150 shipped for the pair
$675 shipped individually
$1000 if picked up at Daytona.

Voxel
Produced by Scaredy Cat Geckos
Leslie x Chupacabra
Gorgeous proven red harley female, has FTS but she lays beautifully shelled two egg clutches without any problem.
$600 + shipping

Tribute x Tousun
Proven male
Darker reddish and cream
$350 + shipping

Half siblings to Tribute x Tousun male, these two were produced by me at The Minagerie and are examples of what this line can produce. They are NFS:
Navarro owned by The Gecko Alchemist, NFS:
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...43157645_o.jpg

Bloodbath owned by AJD Reptiles, NFS:
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ed&oe=563BE1CA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vox.jpg (105.6 KB, 237 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!