HEY this isnt a SUPER! is it????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-19-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
srsnakes
HEY this isnt a SUPER! is it?????

Hey guys i just need some advise on this issue, Steve and I pulled up this add and we astonished to see a newborn baby hypo being sold as a super with only one super parent and then a "probable" super female.... What the heck... That doesnt make this animal a super does it? or are steve and i completely crazy today which could happen cause my Greenbay did loose this morning(21-10) to none other than the Bears... Man i just wanted to know if this was wrong???????? it couldnt be a super right?

Sincerely,
Rose Hipskind

Old 09-20-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
HerpVenue
50% chance that it is a super.

then again you "usually" tell by the coloring

Old 10-08-2004, 03:16 AM   #3
RTBoas
Warning! hmm, no it needs to prove out

It can not be considered a super until it proves to be a super regardless of color from my understanding.

Old 10-24-2004, 01:38 AM   #4
MGReptiles
Some people say they can tell by looking, I personally disagree with this. You might be able to look at a salmon and say that it "looks" like a super but there would be no genitic grauentee of it..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!