AAAReptile {Inquiry} - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-10-2004, 03:30 PM   #1
LogansMom
AAAReptile {Inquiry}

Hey all! I'm new to this forum, but i'm pretty sure that this is where i need to post. I wanted to know if anyone else has a bad experience with AAAreptiles.
A few weeks ago i ordered some supplies off their website. This was on 10/07. My Credit card was charged the next day. 2 weeks later, i still had not recieved anything. I emailed them to see how long shipments usually take. They replied 5-6 business days. So i decided to give them a call. No one answered until about the 7th try (i had left messages for someone to call me back). The person i spoke to told me that the shipment had gone out that afternoon due to out-of-stock items that had just come in. In my opinion thats just bad business to charge my card for items they don't currently have in stock. So i got the shipment the following week (3 weeks after i placed the order). I open it up and find that one of my $40 light bulbs is missing. I call them again, and again, and again, and finally i talk to another person who apologized for the mistake and seny it out right away. Needless to say i will never be ordering from them again because all in all, from the time i placed the order to the time i recieved everthing, i took about a month.
This was the first time i dealt with them. It was probably just my bad luck, but if someone else has had this kind of experience with them, i would like to know. All i can say is thank god i didn't order an animal from them!
Thanks for listening!
-Stacie Folland

Old 11-11-2004, 04:55 PM   #2
shrap
I had a very similar situation with them.

I ordered supplies. After almost two weeks of no communication from them, I gave them a call. I was told they were out of one of the 10 things I ordered and they were waiting for the one thing to come in. The one thing was a ZooMed UTH for a 30 to 40 gallon tank.

Ok, fine. But they should have let me know. They said it was in and my order was shipping that day and gave me a UPS tracking number. Great!!! After a couple of days I tracked my package....no record found under that tracking number. I called to verify the Tracking number in case one of us made a mistake with the number. No mistake, it still had not shipped. He said it was boxed up and waiting for the UPS man and would definately ship today. I tracked it again the next day.....still nothing. I'm irritated now.

I call again, and was told it shipped yesterday, in a very annoyed tone. Like I was the one in the wrong for wanting to know why stuff did not ship when they said it did.....TWICE. I told him it was not showing up in the Tracking System. He again said it shipped yesterday and hung up. I checked the tracking for the next three days. On the thrid day it finally showed up as being picked up. Whick means it did not "ship yeaterday".

Then I get my package and 4 of the ten things were not shipped. I call again and was told that all 4 were on back order. What a joke. I told the guy to credit my card for the back ordered items. Which was the only smooth part of the transaction. The credit was on my card two days later.

Do not do business with these people. They have no clue how to run a business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!