4 x fire belly (Cynops) newts for sale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 03:47 PM   #11
andiskimo
@amphibi You are correct. Newts should not be kept with other species. The female and the male at the bottom of the photo frame were given to me recently by one of my customers who knew I keep newts. The female sustained her injury before I got her. All 4 animals were purchased at pet stores....so chances are fairly high they were not captive bred. I purchased the little morph at a pet store in Fresno 2 months ago. It was their only newt in stock, and they said they couldn't find suppliers for any more. I am selling them because I've gone a little nuts since the import ban and purchased every newt I could get. It has led to me having too many tanks going...so I'm trying to downsize a little.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2017, 12:59 AM   #12
Fruitfeet
I sent you a private message. Please let me know if you have any left!

Old 05-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #13
andiskimo
Sold

Thanks for all the inquiries. These newts sold to an individual who lived within driving distance of me. They sold for the original asking price ($35ea)and there were several offers. I decided to sell locally to avoid the health perils of shipping. Due to supply and demand, it appears that the once over-imported firebelly is now a rare newt that will sell at the price of European newts.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread