Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 192 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-01-2017, 09:30 PM   #1911
Mike (The M)
With them being sideways and on my phone, I can't read them. Did he alter content?

Old 06-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #1912
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
With them being sideways and on my phone, I can't read them. Did he alter content?
I'm sorry again for the sidewards pictures.

I am only on page 11 and yes almost all are altered. They are missing parts

Old 06-01-2017, 09:59 PM   #1913
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I'm sorry again for the sidewards pictures.

I am only on page 11 and yes almost all are altered. They are missing parts
Holy sh*t. Well, you just won.

Old 06-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #1914
bcr229
Quote:
I'm pretty sure you can't just do that.
Well, obviously he can, because he did.

That said, judges don't look kindly on lying.

Also put your pictures in a photo editor and rotate them 90 degrees before you attach them.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:30 AM   #1915
Sugarhedgie
for anyone interested this is his newest facebook post and the comments

again the summary he gives is not correct and not the whole story not even the same side that he posted on this forum on comment #77

the attached photos were attatched to his post.....

what's interesting to me about the screen shots he posted are that they only say "facebook user" (i'm pretty sure that means its from a deactivated account or a blocked user)
it says thu 2:04 pm (which could have meant it was screen shotted "a few weeks ago" or it could have been made up and screen shotted today.
but the message he refers to in the op he claims was from a few weeks ago.

i cant say what i want but ill just leave it here ....
either way it is what it is.....................

Ty Park added 5 new photos.
4 hrs •

It’s Thursday evening and I figured that there isn’t anything exciting to watch on TV, so hopefully this post should entertain some of you. Seriously though, I’ve been thinking about how to answer this PM I received couple of weeks ago and I have decided that it would be best for me to go public, with the permission from the PM sender, with my response.
Before I start---thank you Eduardo Martinez for being such a wonderful friend.
As many of you are aware, my reputation has been attacked, without much proof (any proof?) on Faunaclassified BOI by Michelle Cutler and others and I have filed a defamation suit against Ms. Cutler recently. I’m waiting on the results of this lawsuit and based on result of this case, I might pursue further lawsuits against others.
To summarize: I ran a raffle to raise fund for IRCF and donated 2 albino tegus. The raffle was ran before the albino tegus hatched and they were to be delivered to the winners after they hatched---typically in June/July. I did state that if I do not produce any albino tegu, I would personally give $3000 each to two winners. What I did not think about at the time of the raffle was that there are two types of albino tegu---typically distinguished as T- and T+. I typically sold T- for $2500 to 3000 and T+ for up to $5000. I thought that, just like the year before, I would produce both kinds and I was planning on giving away the T- albinos to the two winners. However, all my albinos hatched turned out to be T+. At this point, I decided that it would be best for me to purchase some T- albinos from a friend to give to the winners instead of more expensive T+ and I asked both winners for permission to do that. I knew I didn’t have to ask (I could have just bought them and sent them without the winners knowing) but I wanted to be honest and upfront with them. One person said “no problem” but Ms. Cutler wanted $3000 in cash instead. I told her that since I DID produce albino tegus, that I am not willing to do that. At this point, she became angry and started to insinuate that I am a liar and started to ask me question that I thought were irrelevant and by the tone of the messages, I knew she was trouble and I decided it was best to just send her a tegu that I produced and be done with it. Also at this point, I thought it would be best not to give her any information she might use to twist things. I asked her twice for address to ship the tegu but she refused to send me the shipping address. Sometime later, I received a lawsuit from Ms. Cutler which was dismissed by the court. Since I promised to give away two albino tegus for charity, I decided to auction this second tegu to raise additional fund for conservation thus raising almost $14,000.00 for two charities (I sold a third one to donate $3000 to TSA).
So back to my response to the PM:
“good people have come and gone, bad people have come and stayed”
I think that bad people are in the news more than good people and I’m hoping that this would change and that more good deeds done by the community will make the news.
“making poor suggestions about care (feeding dog food)”
I don’t take caring for the animals under my care lightly and I would only do what is the best for the animals. In the case of feeding dog food to tegus, I only do this because I believe it is the best diet available to tegus at this point. Tegus are proven omnivores. They also hibernate almost half of their lives thus tuned to being a glutton during the time they are active. In captivity, they tend to grow too fast and become fat on most “suggested” diet of whole prey and prepared meat. You give them choice of meat or fruit/vegetable, most will choose meat. I’ve seen couple of “big breeders” fail, I believe because of too fatty diet. There isn’t any diet I can think of that is better than quality dog food for tegus. I firmly believe in this because I have raised and bred them on this diet for the last 5 years plus. My tegus that I have raised from babies are heathier than ones that I have purchased as adults from others. It’s time to do the right thing and not follow what’s being drummed in by “experts” who have only kept few tegus. For my herbivore species such as iguanas, commercial diet is only about 10% of their overall diet as I believe that they still need fresh vegetation as their main diet---thus spending more than $6000 a month on produce. It’s not to save money---I feed them dog food because I believe that it is best for them. There are many different ways to keep animals and if what you feeding is leading to healthy tegu, please continue but I’ll be keep doing what I think is best for my animals.
“produce massive amount of animals”
I produce animals because I believe in sharing my love for these animals with others. I sell out every year and most times, I am sold out within few months. I fell in love with the reptiles I kept and they are pet and companion animals just like dogs and cats are considered as such. Tegus and Cycluras truly become family pets. My mission is to produce as many as I can and share and promote that with others. I also believe that money raised by producing and selling them should also benefit ever endangered reptile species in the wild---thus most profits will be going to conservation and helping others---such as education programs and rescues. I know people are worried that some of these animals I produce will be abused or won’t be given ideal conditions to thrive and that do concern me BUT I rather be born and have a chance at life than never been born at all. I also believe that chance of survival is much higher in captivity than in the wild.
“potentially misleading people (purple tegus)”
When I write, my intentions are never to mislead. I’ve used purple tegu to describe T+ albino tegus sometimes because they are more purple than any other tegus---including blue/red hybrids---which also are called purple tegu. Common names can be confusing.
“I’ve assumed your donations were merely tax write offs, as I’m sure you know are common to stay out of certain tax brackets.”
LOL---my accountant would disagree. I’m afraid, I am stuck in “that” tax bracket regardless of my donations to the reptile community.
“I also see people that you associate with, some which are concerning.”
I choose to be friends with all types of people as long as they are not evil. We all make mistakes and most people are quick to throw stones at people. I have always believed that only way to have influence on people are to be their friend. I don’t agree with some of my acquaintances and friends on their methods and ethics. In cases like this, I have 3 choices---ignore them; bad mouth them; or stand by them and try to influence change. I choose to do the later. I choose to influence them by my actions.
I don't like saying bad things about anyone and I rarely do but at this point, I want to talk about one person who has chosen to attack me without any proof on faunaclassified. His name is Lynn Peterson and his company name is Big Time Reptile. He claims that I cheated him, that he paid for 2.3 bakeri that turned out to be all males after almost 2 years of keeping them. He has done this to me and others. I know he is a pathological liar and cheat and the last time, I ask for proof which he could not provide. If there is evil in this community, Lynn is it. Only “big” part of him is his lies and egos. His calls almost always start with how good I’m---because he wants something. Then he will spend considerable time bad mouthing others and then he will end with how great and rich he is---but his checks always seem to come late with excuses attached and he always wants you to ship right away. It’s funny that he’s a “big shot” on fauna now since he said in the past that “I don’t EVER go to forums, NEVER have and NEVER will, way to many experts, that don’t know their ass from hole in the ground.” He is truly toxic to the community and I would advise everyone one to stay away from this egomaniac. He is just a flipper acting like a big producer---now it seems he has found a perfect spot to be evil on Fauna.
As for Faunaclassified, I will no longer knowingly buy or sell to anyone that advertises on fauna. It’s a decision that I don’t take lightly as I will lose many customers and some "friends" but for me I want to do what I think is the right thing to do. By boycotting them, my purpose is not to hurt anyone but to change the way Fauna hurt our community by letting unsubstantiated and toxic post to be allowed without control.

Show more reactions

2 shares
19 Comments
Comments

‪Ras Scott‪ My respect and admiration for you has just grown old friend.‬
‪Not just for your advances in herpetoligy but for your ethics and outlook on life and others.‬

‪I'm glad to have reconnected with you and would love to stop by again!‬

‪Thank you for your contributions towards conservation and education as well!!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪1‪ • 4 hrs‬

‪DiAnn Faith Dunn‪ It's a shame the good guys always have to defend themselves while the bad guys get away with being asses. I bought a rhino iguana from you 8 years ago and it dropped its tail in the first 24 hours I had him and I was mortified. I felt horrible and you instead of getting upset with me sent me another rhino for free because you felt bad I was so upset about it. I don't see that as a guy in it for the money. I admire your ethics and everything you do for the community. It's a shame there are so many bad seeds in this community and they always try and cause trouble for the good breeders. Keep doing what you do.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪2‪ • 4 hrs‬

‪Adam Freedman‪ I remember when Terri Lilly had albino jacksons. Central Coast was one of the places I always wanted to go as a kid!‬

‪Those sites seem to quickly devolve too the lowest denominator. You have to assume that people who try and take advantage and slander and threaten don't win. The very substance of their argument reveals their lack of substance.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs • Edited‬

‪Rob Carmichael‪ Ty, I, too, was a victim of lies and cheats on BOI. I never associated with them again and because of that awful experience, left the hobby for good and focused on education, conservation and research. I'm slowly getting back to my roots but the BOI has harmed more good people than I care to share. I hope your lawsuit sends a message to anyone thinking about bashing good people without any proof to back it up. Give em hell!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪2‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Kerry Consolvo Cutler‪ You're always so up front and honest about how you keep your animals. You're a wonderful example of what people should be doing. Btw, I switched my tegu over to a high quality dog food. He is so happy. He's healthy too!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs‬

‪Lee Chris‪ I suggest letting the lawyers take out the trash and don't concern yourself with these vermin.‬
‪They are truly vexations to the spirit.‬
‪I've seen people post about getting ripped off by another seller, and you sent them an animal and refunded their money!‬
‪And they weren't your customer, and you've never met them!‬
‪That is an act of a kind and generous man.‬
‪This whole ordeal started by you trying to not only donate two incredible animals for a charity, but your time to organize and deal with it all, even if it went smooth.‬
‪It didn't, and now your time and efforts have grown exponentially.‬

‪Take a breath.‬
‪Know that most people in the reptile community admire and respect you, and are grateful for all that you do.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪3‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Jim Turchek‪ I'm truly amazed by the BS that has been spread about you on Fauna Classified...Iguanafest is just another example of you doing something good for the reptile community and the reptiles, period!! All of these people that have been bad mouthing have nothing to show in comparison for what you have done for the reptile community!! They are quick to point fingers without the facts and in the end, their true intentions always come to the top...money..period...end of story!! If they truly cared for the reptiles as they say they do, they'd put their money where their mouths are and I'm only seeing one person doing that....YOU!!!‬

‪I haven't purchased anything from Ty...some day, I hope to...maybe a baby Rhino (fingers crossed)...but I did a lot of research when I had to find a home for my young male Rhino, affectionately named "Cheech"...I didn't want to sell him to anyone, I wanted him to have a wonderful life, better than I could provide in the snow belt of Northeast Ohio. All research pointed to one place and one person...that person was Ty!! Now my little buddy (not so little) is living it up in Florida in a wonderful outside enclosure with a couple girlfriends. Do I miss him?? Damn right I do, I think about him every day...but my thoughts are about how much better he is in his new home and not stuck in my house...he has fresh air, great food, a wonderful enclosure with a huge area to run around and hopefully soon...a girlfriend that he can mate with and become a Father.‬

‪I consider myself an educated man and would have never felt right just selling my buddy to just anyone and hoping he would be given a good life. Ty paid for his shipping and has done a wonderful job of taking care of him, working with him to get accustomed to living outside and providing me with updates on his status...oh and btw, this was done while taking care of everything else he's had going on in his life and his business!!‬

‪So for those that question Ty's intentions, his character and his honesty...I suggest those people pick up that stone and start tossing it...they may want to be careful of the falling glass!!‬

‪Ty, keep up the great work and hold your head up high...all of us that are into the community for the right reasons...respect you, are indebted to you and personally, I'm so happy you agreed to take Cheech and couldn't be happier that you are giving him such a wonderful home...Thank you!!!‬

‪Hopefully I can make it out next year to Iguanafest and get to see my buddy in his new home!!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs‬

‪Jesse Hardin‪ I can honestly say after the convo we had at iguana fest that Ty has never been in this for the money. His cages are perfect plenty of room, and the way you talk about the animals shows much more then a desire for money. I've had issues with Lynn as well, told me he only took direct wire and after I sent him the money and told him that it would be a few days since it's going through two banks. He gave the ok said he'd let me know when he got it well a week later no word and long story short he sold the animal and he didn't know who I was. I had to contact my bank and his luckily I got my money back. But the way he talked down to me and how he bad mouth everybody was enough for me. I have never seen Ty say something bad about somebody that didn't deserve it. And even then he's still level headed‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪5‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Justin Vezina‪ Ty only cares about his animals. Anyone saying otherwise is simply an idiot, doing idiots things because there idiots‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs‬

‪Todd Ashworth‪ Sorry you have to deal with things like this. To those of us that know you or have had the pleasure of meeting you and spending anytime with you know you are one of, if not the most genuine guy in the the reptile community.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪2‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Emilio Gonzalez‪ I got your back Ty‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪1‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Chuck Schaffer‪ Ty, we'd only spoken briefly at events here and there and I really didn't get a chance to know you until iguana Fest. But I have rarely met anyone more dedicated to the animals and their conservation then you. Some are conservationists in name only and others are just out to sell animals . but you are truly dedicated. And I am very very happy to have to have had the opportunity to get two know you better. I would never ever believe any of this about you. Your friend, Chuck‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪1‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Eduardo Martinez‪ Hating on someone's success is like loving to see someone fail.‬
‪Makes no sense‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs‬

‪Eduardo Martinez‪ Thank you Ty Park‬
‪I appreciate our friendship and admire all that you do!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 3 hrs‬

‪Michelle Bell‪ Ty....Anders and I love you....that's all that really matters ‬ ‪☺‬ ‪😘‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪2‪ • 3 hrs‬

‪Kristen Nelson-Richards‪ Oh geesh.. I am so sorry you are dealing with this..you are so freaking nice and genuine...whoever doesn't think so is full of poop. I have alot of iggies from you and all are amazing ....i hope this gets resolved quickly ..you don't deserve this!‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪•‬

‪1‪ • 2 hrs‬

‪Joey Casey‪ Don't let that b.s. bother you. Too many fake people to waste time on.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 2 hrs‬

‪Ingrid Machado‪ I'm so sorry you are going thru this, meeting you in person at IguanaFest I found you to be a genuinely warm, kind and very funny person who truly cares about his animals, their care and promoting conservation of endangered species. You have always been there for me on FB to answer any questions or concerns about care , not only about tegus but other species as well (I always have some dumb question for you‬ ‪😂‬ ‪&#128514. You have been very successful in all your endeavors and I think some people are just jeoulous of this and therefore try to tear you down and that hurts, but please don't listen to these few bad apples...you are very loved and respected by the large majority of the reptile community ..I know that I am one‬ ‪❤️‬ ‪😃, especially after actually meeting you, i find my perceptions of first impressions are excellent. Please feel confident and stay who you are, kind, warm, generous and knowledgable, with a great sense of humor.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 1 hr‬

‪Nicoletta Minard‪ I have done a lot of research online to find the best breeders for tegus. I decided to go with Ty. He has been so helpful and wonderful. If I had a question he would give me an answer and I trust his answers, why? Because he's been doing this for years. You can see from his posts and his replies to people he truly loves and has great husbandry of the reptiles he cares for. Thank you Ty for all that you do for reptile conservation and for helping me with all my neediness!! ‬ ‪ You are appreciated by so many.‬
‪Show more reactions‬
‪• 45 mins‬

THESE ARE THE COMMENTS FROM THE IGUANA FEST PAGE

Tom Crutchfield I truly am sorry for your issues & understand EXACTLY where you are coming from...I have never advertised a single reptile on FAUNA CLASSIFIEDS in my life..I NEVER will advertise anything on that site..I find it distasteful
Like · Reply · 7 · 5 hrs
Remove
Drew Rheinhardt
Drew Rheinhardt There are many naysayers who sit on the sidelines in this hobby and do NOTHING! We (you are included in this we) get off our behinds and put our time and money into the betterment of the community. Don't let guys like this distract you between animals,work and family there is no time for critics!
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs
Remove
Robert Blome
Robert Blome I rarely worry about what others think of me.
If I did I wouldn't be where I am today. I am "Happy and grateful "
its better to move on and climb above negative things.
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Remove
David Northcott
David Northcott I really can't figure out why the negative is so much stronger than the positive. With so many positives, its the few negatives that get blown way out of proportions! The internet, as wonderful as it can be, has also given people so much power. I always believe that it's best not to post anything that you wouldn't say to their face. I applaud you Ty Park for all the amazing things you have accomplished and what you have brought to this hobby. And I would say that to your face! I am honored to be able to call you a friend!
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Remove
Calvin Jones
Calvin Jones Ty thank you for your honesty, I have heard of this matter and to tell the truth I did not give it much thought, because I could not and did not see you as that person. Ty I find you to be a kind and gentle man of high morals who went above and beyond what many of us would have done. You are a great person doing great things, and I like so many others feel honored to know you.

On another note could you PM me the dog food of choice that you feed your to your tegu's and other animals ? If you mentioned it I totally Space and miss it.
Lol !
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Remove
Ty Park
Ty Park Haha. Seriously tho, I like to leave the choice of dog food up to the owners of the tegus as there are hundreds of different types of food out there and the choices made depend a lot on what the owner of the dogs---in this case tegus---choice on what is best for their dogs. Some believe that dogs should only be fed grain free or fresh, or canned---etc. I just recommend that they find something their tegus would like to eat and also give them different varieties so that they don't get tired of eating the same food.
Like · Reply · 24 mins
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2017, 01:40 AM   #1916
Timesink
I haven't managed to plow through all the posts on this thread, but I've got the framework I think. I'm a lawyer and former litigator.

Not meant critically: Michelle, you should stop posting or at least reduce your sharing of information you'll use in court, including evidentiary documents. Your lawyer may have advised something similar. I realize the community is interested and wants to help, but there's a more than zero risk of your communications, however well intentioned, being used against you. For example (since it has already been pointed out): don't talk about the submitted forum dialogue being altered. Maybe he was trying to slip it by you. Just make sure your counsel is prepared in court or discovery to counter (viciously) with the real thing (like actually coming here to the BOI thread) and make Ty pay for the deception (fraud on the court is a bad thing). And save some arguments (if not obvious or not initially known) for pleadings or the court, so he's unprepared and surprised. If I'm rehashing previous discussions in the thread, sorry about that.

Good luck with all this. Does not sound very pleasant.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:38 AM   #1917
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post

That said, judges don't look kindly on lying.
And neither does this community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesink View Post
I'm a lawyer .
Hubert, perhaps I got the search wrong but your name is not coming up in a Washington state bar search, are you an attorney in another state, perhaps?

Old 06-02-2017, 07:01 AM   #1918
FresnoTortoise
keep up with accusations of Ty of more lying OP! U're doing great!

Old 06-02-2017, 07:10 AM   #1919
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Duh!
Exactly, what ever will benefit him, and his minions

He wouldn't know the truth if it jumped and bit him on the hind end...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
You could be next in line for OP's shoes. :-)

Old 06-02-2017, 08:20 AM   #1920
Robert Walker
Quote:
I messaged my attorney and pulled it up online. Thanks for letting me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Her posts on Fauna. Ty's evidence for his try is almost if not all her and other people's posts on fauna...
^^^^ should get the thanks, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safierdrgn View Post
You can find the case #17000266CA here to read the entire bit.
https://courtsweb.co.charlotte.fl.us...me.aspx/Search

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu