Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #181
JColt
Pretty obvious OP has mental issue's and an inability to use common sense. Arguing with her will just increase her instability. Pretty much like trying to change a liberal's or right wing's mind, Ain't gonna happen.

Old 07-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #182
Stender_JA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Pretty obvious OP has mental issue's and an inability to use common sense. Arguing with her will just increase her instability. Pretty much like trying to change a liberal's or right wing's mind, Ain't gonna happen.
She was not the OP. Be a little more careful of whom you accuse.

Old 07-16-2017, 04:05 PM   #183
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stender_JA View Post
She was not the OP. Be a little more careful of whom you accuse.
Sorry about that. She took over thread and mistook her for OP. Apologies to Jeff.

Old 07-16-2017, 04:27 PM   #184
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Sorry about that. She took over thread and mistook her for OP. Apologies to Jeff.
Talking about Dam3aH. Not enough sleep last night and too much today....

Old 07-16-2017, 07:41 PM   #185
Snake-Queen
Since I am only working with my phone, this is what I could find for: Rebecca Jeanne Al-Rashdan
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2017, 11:56 PM   #186
SurfnLivenCali
Who cares about her this thread is about Cieslak and people who want it to be known he's a thief. If you guys want to continue to talk about her start another thread. I'm sorry Becky is people are internet bullying you but you need to think before you type. Now back to Cieslak people. Please go on other reptile forums if you have accoun5 s and start asking about this name or at least search his phone number so we can spread the word. I don't want this guy ever selling a reptile over the internet if he can't keep his word regarding what he's selling and paying people back once they return the unwanted reptiles. ������������

Old 07-17-2017, 03:08 AM   #187
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnLivenCali View Post
Who cares about her this thread is about Cieslak and people who want it to be known he's a thief. If you guys want to continue to talk about her start another thread.

Becky made an allegation that she sent money and only received one turtle from Cieslak. She has despite repeated requests not provided screen shots or any verifiable proof of her allegation.
Considering her credibility on this thread is relevant to this thread, both for future readers of the thread, and because of the possibility that she could show up on future different BOI threads with unsupported allegations against anyone.
Could there be any truth to her allegations? We don't know, because she has made a game of avoiding posting verifiable information.

Old 07-17-2017, 05:12 AM   #188
juliasara
The only names other than Becky Alrashdan that i could find are Becky A Thes, Becky A Al and Becky Althes. The Becky A Thes name when searched brings up another list of names she has used as well. The link on that page brings you to the Facebook page I'm including screen shots of
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2017, 05:14 AM   #189
juliasara
I was also able to find a second Facebook page that belongs to Becky, as you can see some of the same pictures are used on both profiles.
Attached Images

Old 07-17-2017, 12:39 PM   #190
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnLivenCali View Post
Who cares about her this thread is about Cieslak and people who want it to be known he's a thief. If you guys want to continue to talk about her start another thread. I'm sorry Becky is people are internet bullying you but you need to think before you type. Now back to Cieslak people. Please go on other reptile forums if you have accoun5 s and start asking about this name or at least search his phone number so we can spread the word. I don't want this guy ever selling a reptile over the internet if he can't keep his word regarding what he's selling and paying people back once they return the unwanted reptiles. ������������
There are other affected parties in this thread that have provided proof and been completely ignored. WHY?

This entire thread has become dedicated to questioning a single individual's mental health. If the only thing everyone is interested in is the juiciest piece of drama WHY EVEN BOTHER COMING HERE? you can claim its to help people that have been scammed but this thread shows the exact opposite

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!