Info Mike Robeats - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 09-29-2017, 02:01 AM   #1
Brother Nature
Mike Robeats

I'm starting this thread on myself so I can do defend myself on claimesome about me. It's a long story and I have to go back as far as January on emails from 2 different accounts I have already messaged everyone who sent deposits and now I'm here to tell the whole story I'm bringing everything out and I can prove every claim. I'll start by saying I am no longer the director of brother nature exotics I do own 2 thirds of the shares . And since I've already been threatened that this well be brought up if I come forward I'll just tell everyone my self yes I did finish a lengthy jail sentence and yes I'm a recovering addict. Oh ya one more thing FUCK U DEAN

Old 09-29-2017, 02:21 AM   #2
Brother Nature
The whole story

OK her is all the dirt. I've been doing the research for importing for years back in January me and a co worker were talking and he said he would be interested in investing. I set up a deal with a importer and placed a order for just under 10 000. If this person is willing to come forward I'd appreciate it but I'm not dragging him in unless he comes on his own.
Long story short my computer worker backed out . I didn't want to back out of the order so I started lookingetting for a private lender. I had adds on Kijiji offering a really high interested rate. I delta with 20-30 scalers a day. It's easy to weed them out. I got a call from a guy who told me it was illegal for any one to charge me that much and I'd just run into people trying to rip me off. He didn't really seem interested but said he would take a look and see if he could give me some pointers. Since he is going to probably sue me anyways his name is Dean McNeil . A few days after he called me and asked me to go for a coffee.
At this meeting he said he wanted not just finance me but buy 25% of the company. He agreed to cover the import,take care of any licencing and get me set up in a shop and take, etc care of all the book work.the agreement was to put in up to 25000 to secure the shop,register a corporation and buy material for me to build cages to house the imports.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:04 AM   #3
Brother Nature
A few weeks later he tells me that licencing is costing more than he expected so he needed to bring in another person.and sell him 25% of the shares leaving me with 50% of the shares.. When we were at the lawyers talking about setting up the corporation the lawyer brings up that it would be much easier to set this up as a 3 way partner ship.
Now I consider myself a fairly smart person and im actually embarrassed that I didn't catch the play but at the time I was being offered the world. Nice salary, director of the company , these guys were not reptile people so I was told I would be left alone to run the company as I see fit. Money was saposed to be put into a large feeder operation captive breeding and developing new blood lines with some of the animals that were imported. I feel so stupid but this was my dream job. I've been keeping reptiles for over 30 years and always wanted to make a living at it. I'll pause for a second to say my phone is going crazy but I'm not even looking at it tell I'm done this post. I had put up adds for pre-sales and had 2 rather large orders from 2 people since they already have got involved in the other thread so I don't see them being upset about being mentioned Richard Berry and danniala Perin were the first to make orders combined they were around 5000 in sales. At this time a 2800 Sq foot shop was rented in Fort Saskatchewan and good number of feeders colonies were purchased rich made a deposit of $500 to my personal email and a deal was made for Mrs Perin to ship me a fantastic group of geckos in exchange for s$1000 of her invoice. By this time the order the delivery date was rescheduled 3 or 4 times sof I began looking for other ways to generate money for the company. I found the exporter in Peru and began setting up the deal. I did my research and checked the references he provided and every thing checked out . I'll go into this more later.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:19 AM   #4
Brother Nature
I had a add put up and a person I had bought feeders off I belive 2 times replied that I was a scam artists and not to be trusted I contacted her and we discovered that she had me mistaken me for someone else. She went back on line right away and apologized and she was mistaken . I'm not sure if it was Danielle or rich but she even went as far to message and help clear the air.At this time I offered rich back his deposit and it was Danielle who informed me on the post. Let me say at the time I talked to both daily Danielle was my go to person for information on creasted geckos.Despite there comments I still think they are both stellar people ,I had considered them both great friends and im truly sorry that they were dragged into this mess.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:30 AM   #5
Brother Nature
Bills were adding up and I was being pushed to make pre-sales to cover the cost of the import. At the time I lived in Leduc the shop was in Fort Saskatchewan between working on enclosures answering adds and caring for my own collection I was working 18 - 20 hours a day. I was not able to draw my salary so I moved into the shop all I did was work on brother nature. Then sleep on the floor.
For years I've used the screen name brother nature. The plan was to build the brother nature brand and use the ex con does good scenario to push it along. This is something I was never really comfortable with but I went along but in a way it was what I believed was going on.

Old 09-29-2017, 04:17 AM   #6
Brother Nature
I was instructed to push for deposits they were to be emailed to the compant email and then were deposited into the company acount,the email i never even knew the pasword to me and my partners were put on the account but the stipulation was made that 2 of of had to be present to access the funds. I belive that the person who started this complaint messaged me and said she sent the deposit a few days ago and it was not excepted it was a weekend and my partners secretary took care of that and it would be taken care of Monday I belive she has posted it already. The only elms that were sent directly to me were from rich and we're from rich and one other person. Now in July I was going three my emails and found that one of my partners was forwarding emails from my personal email to hitself I had worked from his office a few times and must have forgot to log out when using his computer I freaked out and told them that after this order was done I was walking away from brother nature . I was then informed that I was being stripped of my title of director and being locked out of the shop. I had to arange a time to pick up my personal belongings and animals while I was there I was informed that if I interfered with the sale of the import in any way that I would be sued I was also told that even though I was no longer director I still owned 1/3 of the company and could not engage in any business outside of Brother Nature and if I did they well come after me in court. At this time I made the offer to give up all rights to the company for 8 snakes out of the order and the return of miss Morrisons deposit ( this I can prove and will as the offer was made by text). These duchy cocktail suckers waited tell I had put everything I could into this after working 3 months with little to no money they knew I could not get a lawyer I even have a text where Dean states he knows I'm broke and can't afford a lawyer. And as for not being able to be reached. I have been working insane hours to get caught up for the 3 months of working to get this up and going and to fulfill a agreement that I have made.
That's the story un believable as it still seems even to me it happens. One bad habit that I have is I never deleat emails or texts so if anybody wants to question me keep reading cause I'm going to post the everything I can find that showshe I'm telling the truth.

Old 09-29-2017, 06:01 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I belive that the person who started this complaint
What complaint?
I am not really understanding what this entire thread is referencing, is there another thread you are responding to? It seems you are discussing some problems with your company?

Old 09-30-2017, 08:03 AM   #8
Lucille
Mike, you may have done yourself a disservice here. You've made a series of not very coherent, expletive laced posts and when asked for clarification, you have not responded.
This kind of 'hit and run' thread I believe says more about the author of the thread than anyone else. If you cared enough about the issue to initiate a permanent, public thread, perhaps you should care enough to provide proof and explanations for your readers.

Old 10-03-2017, 04:35 PM   #9
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Mike, you may have done yourself a disservice here. You've made a series of not very coherent, expletive laced posts and when asked for clarification, you have not responded.
This kind of 'hit and run' thread I believe says more about the author of the thread than anyone else. If you cared enough about the issue to initiate a permanent, public thread, perhaps you should care enough to provide proof and explanations for your readers.
I don't think he realizes that anything posted here doesn't get shown on the facebook group.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!