Inquiry Hi guys. Anyone deal with Worldofreptile from Indonesia? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > International Board of Inquiry®

Notices

International Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry outside of the USA and Canada. Please note the rules before posting!

Old 04-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
Pearryboi
Hi guys. Anyone deal with Worldofreptile from Indonesia?

Hi guys. Anyone deal with Worldofreptile from Indonesia?

Link for Worldofreptile

http://www.worldofreptile.com

Please advise
Thks to all seniors n moderators for BOI

Pearryboi

Old 05-02-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
GreatGems
I share the same question if anyone has experience with them pm me also or respond to this post

thanks

Old 04-11-2016, 11:41 PM   #3
ajerichos
Oh my god no one reply. I'm from Indonesia. And believe me...if you found some Indonesian exporters from google, you will get nice experience.
In fact, anyone you guys get bad experience from Indonesian exporters? Even from someone that does not have private website?

ajerichos

Old 10-23-2017, 03:10 AM   #4
Olympuswl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajerichos View Post
Oh my god no one reply. I'm from Indonesia. And believe me...if you found some Indonesian exporters from google, you will get nice experience.
In fact, anyone you guys get bad experience from Indonesian exporters? Even from someone that does not have private website?

ajerichos
Can you suggess some of great exporter in Indonesia?

Old 10-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #5
ajerichos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympuswl View Post
Can you suggess some of great exporter in Indonesia?
Give me name. I will help you to find a good one.

Old 10-23-2017, 01:27 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
Please take the discussion to either private messages or to the appropriate BOI thread. THIS thread is about "Worldofreptile".
Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!