Good Guy Outback Reptiles (Mike Schultz) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:08 AM   #1
Will0W783
Red face Outback Reptiles (Mike Schultz)

At the East Coast Reptile Super Expo on November 11, I purchased a gorgeous female karma ball python from Outback Reptiles. Ian was very accommodating, taking a deposit and letting me pay the rest in a few hours once I got my table set up.
I also did a trade with Mike Schultz for a male high-white piebald ball python. Mike was great to work with and gave me my choice of three really nice pieds.

Both snakes have settled in nicely and have eaten for me. I couldn't be happier with the transactions and the animals I received.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:15 PM   #2
Its_JoeyHello
I bought an Argus from Mike a few years back, he was super friendly and let me pick out which animal I wanted...despite that to a breeder/seller I'm sure they all look practically the same haha I would purchase from Mike again, Cheers!

Old 11-22-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
exoticsdr
Definitely one of the Good Guys! Have purchased multiple animals from Mike and currently about to go back for more.

Todd M Westin, DVM

Old 12-28-2017, 10:56 PM   #4
offroad537
Did they go out of business? I try to go to there web page and all this Asian writing pops ups

Old 12-29-2017, 08:22 AM   #5
DLenaRuth999s
They are in business. I googled them and saw their entry and then an Asian one right underneath with almost the same web address (the Asian entry is an httpS, and doesn’t have / at the end).

This works for me: http://outbackreptiles.com/

http://outbackreptiles.com/

The snakes I purchased from Mike were very healthy. The female Childrens python was nippy, but he told me that upfront. And his caging is priced right and ready within a few weeks. I buy it built but “unfinished” and just seal it up myself.

Old 01-05-2018, 01:32 AM   #6
offroad537
It still takes me to some Asian site with Asian writing

Old 01-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #7
DLenaRuth999s
That’s weird. The link takes me directly to their site. Are you going through Google? I am.
Here’s his email: mike@outbackreptiles.com
And business phone: (703) 365-2262‬
Hope it helps.

Old 01-15-2018, 01:43 PM   #8
Mike Schultz
Sorry we are in the process of moving out website to a new server. Some weird things are popping up in the interim. Feel free to contact me directly at mike@outbackreptiles.com in the meantime!

Old 01-15-2018, 02:06 PM   #9
Amelanistic Orca
Mike, do you still got any of them snakes in jelly jars for sale?

I’ve got a couple people, and me, we want some!

I think all 12 of them... did you save the dead Mom too, we will take her.

Also... are you planning on making some more soon?

Old 01-15-2018, 02:17 PM   #10
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelanistic Orca View Post
Mike, do you still got any of them snakes in jelly jars for sale?

I’ve got a couple people, and me, we want some!

I think all 12 of them... did you save the dead Mom too, we will take her.

Also... are you planning on making some more soon?
I was actually planning on putting my penis in your mouth next time I'm out that way, Tom.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!