Inquiry Troy Lees’s Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Troy Lees’s Reptiles

Looking for the good and or bad on this guy.

Thanks
Rich

Old 09-12-2018, 06:56 PM   #2
Mattroe
Great guy healthy snakes and willing to work with ya . I have purchased some albino blood stuff from him. Healthy and eating great. I would recommend him to anyone. Great after purchase support as well he has gone out his way to explain stuff and answer alot of questions for me

Old 09-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
I appreciate it. I’m still looking for more on him before sending him thousands of $$.
Not finding much at the moment. Maybe because I’m not into social media like Facebook. To much bs on there over reptiles. And just to easy to scam and hide. I’ve started out on here and have a lot of trust in the long term members on here.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:49 PM   #4
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
have a lot of trust in the long term members on here.
Any long term members have the animals you are looking for? Have you tried a "Wanted Ad", just curious?

Old 09-13-2018, 04:36 PM   #5
oddonesonly
Hello

Hello Rich.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in any of my "little Gems"
Thanks.
Troy lee Tjepkes
Aka: Troy Lee's Reptiles

Old 09-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
Hello Rich.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in any of my "little Gems"
Thanks.
Troy lee Tjepkes
Aka: Troy Lee's Reptiles
Well there you go. That is some helpful information there. Full name and long term member. Thanks for clarifying that Troy.

Old 09-14-2018, 03:55 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Well there you go. That is some helpful information there. Full name and long term member. Thanks for clarifying that Troy.
Ok,I’ll give you that 4 years is long term. Kinda. But there’s no other info. I’m looking for a bit more. He has no trader ratings or any sales I can see at this moment. He has 12 post. I’m not saying he is or isn’t a good guy. I dont know of him and I’ve been on here for a bit now.
I already had that info, Robert. I’m now looking for people who have bought boas from him. On here. Have you? I’d take a reference from you!

Rich

Old 09-14-2018, 04:18 PM   #8
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Any long term members have the animals you are looking for? Have you tried a "Wanted Ad", just curious?
No and no. And most of those people are not on here much, if any. I’ve already checked with several of them. I think people use fb and other social media sites. I’m a true fauna fan!🙂🙂. Only left for a few years to get healthy again. I’m back. 😁
I’m here looking for info on Troy because he has stuff I’m very interested in. It was pretty common to ask about sellers before buying from them.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:52 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
I’m now looking for people who have bought boas from him. On here. Have you?
I have not unfortunately. Ball pythons were more my thing.
Until Troy posted, I had no idea "Troy Lee" was "Troy Tjepkes", it wasn't in your original inquiry - a helpful bit of information that was missing.

Old 09-14-2018, 10:56 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddonesonly View Post
Hello Rich.
Quote:
I’m now looking for people who have bought boas from him. On here.
Troy, can you help facilitate this information for Rich? Perhaps reach out to members you have sold to and personally ask them to comment here. It sounds like Rich is serious about a purchase.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!