Cms Reptiles Bad Guys BAd Deals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
lostathome69
Exclamation Cms Reptiles Bad Guys BAd Deals

I traded a female Normal phase Bearded Dragon (my girlfriends) and one of her babies, to "CMS Reptiles" and in return i recieved a Parisite infested Sandfire that he has claimed has come from he Sandfire Dragon Ranch. I saw her (Poorly Packaged in the cold weather) but still looked bad. I took her to get check out after another Good Friend in the Dragon Biz, told me she was sick. The vet confirmed and i Requested that we trade back, due to it only being 24 hours (same day i got her) and he said Ok.

Well what i was told didn't happen. i had to wair weeks to hear from him and then came the exucses. The weatrher was bad for a week. He had no Money, he forgot, His computer was down, and many more.

I finaly Said enough is enough AFTER A MONTH and still never got anyhitng. I told him i want my girlfriends Dragon back, becasue she was dissapointed with the one he gave us and we would give him his dragon back after we got our female.

So we were going to have him make out with a free baby but that wasn't enough for this poor excuse for a dragon owner. HE said that he needed money for the shipping and he said that he would ship out on tues after martin luther king day if he could and he would let us know. Now he lives in Califorina and we Live in New York and it is in the middle of winter.,

HE never called us or told us when he was shipping them. They arived on the 19th but there was no indication to us that they were here. DHL didn't even knock or ring the door bell. Now with My mother Taking care of Handi-cap People in our home, she is House Bound and stays home EVERY DAY!

WE didn't find the package until 2 days later at night (-7) And Tried to contact him AS soon as We got the package.
DHL sais that they can do nothing unless he helps, but I'm still trying to work that out.

This guy Stiffed me with first a sick Bearded Dragon, And then Killed another by not letting me know he shiped it.

He gave Only gave the name CMS reptiles, and put down a phoney number.
If anyone know anyhting about "CMS Reptiles" they owe me Big and please let me know.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:32 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
Ouch, I hope you find a way to get this resolved. Check the old packaging or call the carrier to try and track down a return address, then use that to try and locate a number here: http://anywho.com/index.html

and list all info and emails you have here, it may help someone identify the scammer.

Good Luck!

Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #3
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShelfExotics

it may help someone identify the scammer.

Good Luck!
CMS Reptiles....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...p?userid=14386

Old 01-23-2005, 12:57 PM   #4
SSReptiles
wow, that sucks. I hope things turn out better. Even though on the profile, he's about 18-19 years old.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:21 PM   #5
Chris@TSE
Just incase he edits or removes the info:

Birthday:
November 13, 1986
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
friends
Full Name:
Eric Christienson
Interests:
reptiles
breeders

Old 01-23-2005, 01:47 PM   #6
SSReptiles
thanks topshelf, thats a good idia

Old 02-02-2005, 10:29 PM   #7
lostathome69
He is making it ok

Well he has contacted me and seems to be helping me so i had jsut had a lot of unfortounate events and i appolige for this thred, but i cannot delets, and fauna will not let me. We are going after Dhl, and he had sugury, and couldn't get back to me.

-John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!