Cbb, '23 Sorong, v.indicus, 1.1, ltc, v.timorensis sale or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-10-2024, 09:15 AM   #1
Matthew Dove
Cbb, '23 Sorong, v.indicus, 1.1, ltc, v.timorensis sale or trade

I have a few very nice, very healthy varanids that I am offering for sale or trade.

For a quicker response, please text to (four four three) 614-7262

Cbb, '23, Sorong locale v.indicus. arguably the most beautiful indicus from wpng. This monitor was hatched in October of 23 and has been growing quickly and thriving on any foods offered, including fresh fish, rodents, quail and quail eggs, and crustaceans. If you are unfamiliar with these indicus; in my experience and opinion, these are highly contrasting in many ways to the typically seen indicus commonly available from the Solomon islands. They are very bold as they mature, tong feed easily, can get a bit larger and more heavily built then s.i., as well develop into beautiful black and light blue/steel grey adults. This s a rare opportunity as to my knowledge, the Sorong locale has not been cbb in the U.S. besides mine. The clutch consisted of 5 eggs, and I had a 100% hatch rate.
Perfect medium/large sized monitor that are not inclined to bite and become very handlable as they mature.

1.1- v. Timorensis. Awesome pair of timors that are thriving on various types of food, including large insects, rodents, cut fish, quail and quail egg.
The female is a 4 year old that was purchased as a proven breeder. The male is a long term captive individual. Very nice addition to anyone working with timorensis.

V.indicus - $700 (individual) sire to this clutch pictured
V.timorensis- $1400 ( pair)

I am looking for these animals in trade-
- Other locales of wpng v.indicus such as Wasior, biak, Merauke etc. I am not interested in solomon islands or Russells island examples.
- L. Serratus. (Serrated conehead lizards) cbb
- C. zebrata (monkey tail skinks) possible pair only, must be ltc and well established.
- Caimen lizards. Established possible pairs.
- Australian frilled dragons (verifiable lineage)
- v.mertensi, Mertens water monitors.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding these beauties or for a shipping quote.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240413_100300_Facebook.jpg (85.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240413_100252_Facebook.jpg (147.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240413_100315_Facebook.jpg (246.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 20240406_235258.jpg (176.2 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240420_111932_Facebook.jpg (282.3 KB, 123 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!