Spiderballs@comcast.net very bad guy, impersonating JasonBrennan@gotmice.com!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2005, 01:03 PM   #1
JasonBrennan
Spiderballs@comcast.net very bad guy, impersonating JasonBrennan@gotmice.com!!

To make a long story short, I was looking at an auction on Reptibid for a pastel ball python. The seller has pics on the auction that have been altered with color and graphics. I asked for undoctored pics, and recieved more pics that were altered. I have all emails back and forth with this seller.

Well, as things progressed, it turns out that this seller is using mulitple names to bid against his/her own auctions to drive up the value. He/she sent more doctored pics to other sellers, apparently. When the seller was asked about this, he/she got very aggitated and started making threats (I even calmly explained in my emails why I was leary about this deal).

Now this seller is going down the list of ads on Kingsnake and contacting all the sellers and sending them nasty emails. He/she is typing in one of my email addresses ( JasonBrennan@gotmice.com ). Unfortunately, on KS you can type in any email address you want. However, it does show the IP address to anyone that recieves these emails, and that IP is not mine. That should be very simple to verify.

I have contacted every seller that has responded to these emails (the return emails come to me since Spiderballs typed in my email address).

Below I will post a copy of the Q & A section of one of Spiderballs auctions that shows what transpired. It is long, and I appologize for that.

This person is contacting people directly, impersonating me, in an effort to "ruin my name" (which they emailed me and told me they were going to do). Again, I have all emails between myself and this person.

Here is the Q & A of the reptibid auction:

Auction Item Questions and Answers posted on item:
Item number: 1109374651
Titled: 600GRAM PASTEL ~ MAKE OFFSPRING LIKE THIS NOW ~
Question about this item from (buyer): Toshamc
Post on: Fri Feb 11, 07:09 PM
Do you have any undoctored pictures you can send me? Tosha_mc@msn.com

Thanks

Tosha

Response on this item from (seller): Spiderball
Post on: Fri Feb 11, 07:51 PM
I am working on taking some updated pics of the actual male Pastel . I will get them to you ASAP .

Question about this item from (buyer): Jasonbrennan
Post on: Fri Feb 11, 08:22 PM
I would like pics as well of the acutal animal for sale. gotmice2004@yahoo.com

Question about this item from (buyer): Fatbob
Post on: Fri Feb 11, 08:48 PM
I would also like to see some actual pics. Thanks wickid97@aol.com

Question about this item from (buyer): P95
Post on: Sat Feb 12, 09:45 PM
How do you have a June 2004 male that is 600 grams? That seems highly unlikely. That is a 7 month old snake, and males don't usually reach sexual maturity until they are around 8-900 grams, and how exactly do you know it is producing sperm?

Post on: Sat Feb 12, 09:57 PM
THIS MALE IS OVER 600 GRAMS , HE WAS POPPED AND IS SHOWING NICE BIG SPERM PLUGS .. I HAVE MALES BREEDING AT 450 GRAMS DO YOUR HOMEWORK.. THE REASON WE ARE GIVING SOMEONE A CHANCE TO PRODUCE OFFSPRING RIGHT NOW IS BECUASE WE HAVE 6 MALES IN OUR COLLECTION ALL BREEDERS , WE RAISED HIM UP BECAUSE OF HIS LOOKS BUT DECIDED NOT TO KEEP HIM AS A PET TO ACTUALLY OFFER HIM AS A BREEDER . AS FAR AS HIS AGE GOES , WE HAVE ANIMALS LARGER THEN HIM AT THE SAME AGE OR YOUNGER CLOSE TO 1000 GRAMS ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE .. POST YOURSELF AN AD ON THE KINGSNAKE BALL PYTHON FORUM AND ASK SOME PEOPLE WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WEIGHTS ON THERE BREEDER MALES AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE VERY SURPRISED AT THERE RESPONCES.. HOPE I ANSWERED ALL YOUR QUESTIONS P95"

Question about this item from (buyer): Rreptileranch
Post on: Sun Feb 13, 01:27 AM
i to need some pic of the male.

Post on: Sun Feb 13, 11:39 AM
I will have new pics this evening for everyone .. Rreptileranch please email me your email address Spiderballs@Comcast.com

Post on: Sun Feb 13, 09:46 PM
Well ok, I guess since I have been raising and breeding snakes for some time now and also breeding rodents for feed I would know nothing about how fast one gains weight or when they can breed. I have several 04's that I have fed as many rat s and pups as they can eat and the only time they have slowed down is during shed, and I can tell you that I have yet to see one gain that much weight that fast or produce spem plugs that soon, I guess you have some kind of genetic super snake that can produce at a young age. and if so I would like to know your seceret. no offense I am just curios to how you do it and if there is a trick I would be interested in knowing it so as to produce much faster than I am now.
Seriously I would like to know. And any other info would be great.you see I have been burnt before and would make sure that everything that one says is up to snuff. Thank you :-) p95@usa.com

Post on: Sun Feb 13, 09:57 PM
Listen I am posting animals to sell .. Everything that I post I stand behind 110% and it is exactly what the ad says .. This animal is just under 700 Grams with sperm plugs and is ready to breed .. Would you like me to introduce a female to him and take pics of them locked up ??? What are you looking for from me .. I have been studying keeping and breeding snakes for 18years , I have no secrets , what could I say some snakes raise faster then others .. If you are not interested in buying the animal and just interested in breaking my B@ll$ then I am not interested in answering your foolish questions .. I told you what to do and where to go if you need info on male ball pythons reproductive sizes .. go to kingsnake ball python forums .. Good Luck ! I can answer any serious questions at SpiderBalls@Comcast.net

Post on: Mon Feb 14, 08:51 PM
THIS SITE IS A JOKE .. WE WILL BE REMOVING ALL ADS , IF INTERESTED IN ANY ANIMALS POSTED THEY CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE . YOU MAY CONTACT US AT SPIDERBALLS@COMCAST.NET FOR ANY INFO .

Question about this item from (buyer): Deadcloud
Post on: Mon Feb 14, 11:24 PM
I don't blame you at all. Another auction actually has some dude crying and cursing because he didn't get feedback. I'll have to get in touch with you because my male spiders need some gals. Judging by your name you might be able to help me out.

Question about this item from (buyer): Realvenum
Post on: Tue Feb 15, 12:35 PM
Well p95, I too have a male spider AND a male pastel that are the same age as the pastel in this ad and they are BOTH breeding, the pastel is 750 grams and the spider is 500 grams. You really do need to study up before posting garbage in the Q & A section.........

Post on: Tue Feb 15, 12:59 PM
Thank you "REALVENUM"

Question about this item from (buyer): Bobsreptiles
Post on: Wed Feb 16, 12:15 AM
I would have not have believed this my self, but i have a pieball i bought from pete kahl that is only about 8mos old and he locked up with a female this year. I wouldn't give up this auction just yet. We all are still learning.
I'm starting to forget faster than i learn. Bob

Question about this item from (buyer): Tj26
Post on: Thu Feb 17, 10:49 AM
BUYERS BEWARE of this wretched seller! She is a liar and crap seller of doctored pictures! She cannot give undoctored pics, and if she so a high deman seller why can you not have a paypal account or accept credit,debit cards? Money order only for you to steal you BS seller.AGAIN BUYERS BEWARE!

Post on: Thu Feb 17, 01:51 PM
TJ WHY IS IT THAT YOU COULDNT PAY FOR THE AUCTION YOU SOO AGRESSIVLY BID ON AND NOW I AM THE BAD GUY . YOU BID , YOU WON , BUT YOU DIDNT PAY .. I GAVE YOU TWO WEEKS TO PAY $170 DOLLARS AND YOU CAME UP WITH EVERY EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN , YOU SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS OR YOUR MONITOR ATE THE MONEY ORDER OR YOUR ROOMMATE STOLE IT OR YOUR MOM SPENT IT ON DOPE . I SPECIFICALLY TAKE CASHIER CHECKS OR POSTAL MONEY ORDERS AS PAYMENTS BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS THE SAFEST FOR BOTH PARTYS BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU HAD ALL OF MY INFORMATION AS WELL AS REPTIBID HAVING IT ON FILE I THINK THAT YOU JUST DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY AND YOUR PISSED OFF CAUSE YOU MISSED OUT ON A GOOD DEAL THAT I REPOSTED AND SOLD IN TWO DAYS .. AS FAR AS THE BULL$HIT ABOUT THE DOCTORED PICTURES YOU SAW THE PIC BEFORE YOU BID SO IF IT WAS SO DOCTORED THEN WHY DID YOU BID ON MY AUCTION 4 TIMES LOOSER ... IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO PAY THE AUCTIONS DONT BID AND FIND A NEW HOBBY BECAUSE KIDS LIKE YOU RUIN GOOD THINGS LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE . I AM HERE TO OFFER PEOPLE QUALITY ANIMALS FOR LESS NOT TO BABYSIT OR FIGHT WITH SOME FAT PIMPLE FACED TEENAGER OVER MAKING A PAYMENT . REGARDLESS I AM GOING TO SELL MY ANIMALS WEITHER IT BE ON REPTIBID KINGSNAKE FAUNA OR AT REPTILE SHOWS THAT I ATTEND SO IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WRITING YOUR LITTLE IMMATURE COMMENTS AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO SPELL .

Question about this item from (buyer): Dozer3
Post on: Fri Feb 18, 09:42 AM
This is regarding your male breeding at such a young age. I was over at Bob Hammond reptiles last night and I can verify what he is saying about his piebald mating at only 8 months old. He was all over the female. So I can say it can happen; I see it myself. Don't give up on reptibid yet, there is alot of good people on reptibid.

Post on: Fri Feb 18, 12:46 PM
Thanks .. For the most part I have met some very nice people on REPTIBID and even had some good conversations over the phone with a few exceptions of TJ26 , P95 and Mr and Misses Know It All GotMice & TOSHamc .. I dont plan on giving up on REPTIBID just really want to start from scratch and get my auctions relisted fresh.. Its a good option that you can ban bidders so I think I will make good use of that .. The pastel in the pic of this auction was produced from a 460 gram male Nerd Lemon Pastel to a 1400 gram het hypo female .. So size dosnt really matter ... This Male that I am actually offering was weighed at 702 Grams yesterday morning .

Post on: Fri Feb 18, 11:01 PM
Well hey there, if you guys think you are so right then by God buy the thing, I don't want you not to bid I was just asking a question because I have not had a single snake get that size at that age, I have had a female get gravid at that age but not weigh 600 grams. For all I know this could be right but like I said I would just check things out. I think if you feel comfortable with this information then go with what you know. This guy says he stands behind his deal 110% and that is great and I hope for 2k that it all works out :-)Like I said there is no offense intended here so please don't take my inquiry as a personal attack on your knowlage about snakes because it is not intended to be that at all, sorry for any misunderstanding.

Post on: Sat Feb 19, 08:14 PM
Why are you now bidding on your own auction, seller? Don't get mad at me because you use doctored pics. You even sent me an email of a pic with the background cut out so I could not see the actual weight of the animal (pic was of the animal, on a scale, but the pic was totally cropped to show just the snake. He later sent the undoctored pic showing the full pic, along with the scale, and the animal being less weight than he stated). If it makes me a Mr. Know It All because I won't accept doctored pics of a COLOR MORPH, then I can live with that.

And now you are posting on your own auctions (you forgot to log out of your Spiderballs name before posting to the Q&A section of another auction, selling under a different name.

What a joke.

Post on: Sat Feb 19, 08:21 PM
Unfortunately, the other auction ends in a little over an hour. However, I do have screen captures that I can email to anyone that wishes to see them, showing this seller SPIDERBALLS is also selling under the name Donthateme, and has bid and is currently the high bidder on THIS auction.

Post on: Sat Feb 19, 08:36 PM
YOU REALLY DO HAVE ALOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS .. I DONT NEED TO PLAY GAMES TO SELL MY ANIMALS . I AM REGISTERED WITH ALL MY CORRECT INFO UNDER THE USERNAME spiderballs YOU IDIOT , WITH ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO HIDE .. WINNING BIDDERS GET MY INFORMATION ALONG WITH PHONE NUMBER ADDRESS ETC SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO HIDE ? AS FAR AS THE DOCTORED PICS , THERE DOCTORED BECAUSE I PUT A WRITING ON THEM OR A BORDER ? YOU NEED TO GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE YOU LOOSER ALONG WITH THE OTHER THREE IDIOTS THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ! LET THE PEOPLE THAT BID WIN AND PAY MY AUCTION DECIDE WHEN THEY RECIEVE TOP NOTCH ANIMALS FROM ME AND MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT THAT YOU ARE ..

Post on: Sat Feb 19, 08:40 PM
MR REPTIBID DETECTIVE {GOTMICE.COM} WHY DONT YOU CALL ME WITH ALL YOUR B.S. .. I HAVE NOTHING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT JUST HANGS AROUND REPTIBID LOOKING FOR $HIT TO DO . YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE !

Post on: Sat Feb 19, 08:52 PM
GOTMICE.COM JASONBRENNAN PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBER I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A CALL IF YOUR MAN ENOUGH AND YOU DONT NEED TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN .

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 09:33 AM
What a sad, sad person you are Spiderball/Donthateme. You have to come up with a better threat than what you emailed to me (typing in my own email address on the Kingsnake "reply to ad" form does little to hide who you are.

Here is one of the emails this imposter sent me:

{consider yourself ruined mr.gotmice.com you want to have a big name and
get in everyones business mr.knowitall your wish is granted}

There were others, but all were similar. Typical scammer response. Catch them in a lie and they start puffing out their chest, talking about how they will totally destroy your business, want to call you and play tough guy on the phone.

I have the screen captures showing you are using two seller names, and that you are bidding on your own auctions to drive up the price. There is only one word for that...scammer. Must have really touched a nerve, you responded three times (to one post) in a 20 minute time frame!! LMAO!!!

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 09:37 AM
This is just funny at this point. Anyone can look at the "bid history" and they will see this:

(Bidders name: Jasonbrennan) - (Bid Time: Fri Feb 11, 08:22 PM) - (Amount of bid: $100.00)
(Bidders name: 386125) - (Bid Time: Sat Feb 12, 11:01 AM) - (Amount of bid: $250.00)
(Bidders name: 386125) - (Bid Time: Sat Feb 12, 11:09 AM) - (Amount of bid: $400.00)
(Bidders name: Jasonbrennan) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 03:08 PM) - (Amount of bid: $600.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:08 PM) - (Amount of bid: $1800.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:09 PM) - (Amount of bid: $2000.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:10 PM) - (Amount of bid: $2200.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:10 PM) - (Amount of bid: $2250.00)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just bidding against yourself!!!!! Go ahead, ruin my business. There were dozens of scammers like you before you came along, and there will be dozens of scammers like you after you are gone, yet I am still here. (this is the part were you threaten to sue me for slander or libel or just flat out beat me up......LMAO)

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 09:56 AM
Just to let everyone know, I did a little more checking. Out of 4 current auctions that this seller has running under this name, you will find the names 386125, Donthateme, Chuck 111171 all bidding on them, and bidding against themselves. If you have the high bid, why would you bid against yourself? Answer: because the seller is the one that is using a false name to bid against himself to raise the value of the auction, and make it appear that his/her item is "in demand". Very suspicious.

See seller? If you had just sent an undoctored pic of the animal when I requested it, instead of several doctored pics, you would never have aroused my suspicion and got me curious.

And before you mention "well, must have touched a nerve in YOU, Mr. GotMice.com" I will answer that right here. Scammers do touch a nerve. There are too many of you out there, and this site is full of them. Too bad,as there are some good sellers on here. THAT is what touches a nerve.

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 09:58 AM
Bid history
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:12 PM) - (Amount of bid: $100.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:12 PM) - (Amount of bid: $500.00)
(Bidders name: Donthateme) - (Bid Time: Mon Feb 14, 08:13 PM) - (Amount of bid: $1000.00)
(Bidders name: Venomveins) - (Bid Time: Fri Feb 18, 03:59 PM) - (Amount of bid: $1050.00)

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 09:59 AM
Bid history
(Bidders name: 386125) - (Bid Time: Sat Feb 12, 10:57 AM) - (Amount of bid: $10.00)
(Bidders name: Chuck111171) - (Bid Time: Sun Feb 13, 09:59 AM) - (Amount of bid: $100.00)
(Bidders name: Chuck111171) - (Bid Time: Sun Feb 13, 10:02 AM) - (Amount of bid: $150.00)
(Bidders name: Chuck111171) - (Bid Time: Tue Feb 15, 06:10 AM) - (Amount of bid: $179.00)

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 10:00 AM
Status Item #Bids High Bid Closes
600GRAM PASTEL ~ MAKE OFFSPRING LIKE THIS NOW ~ 8 $2250.00 5 Days 8 Hrs+
2 FemaleBalls 03 LTC Peppered/Granite Very Beautiful 4 $179.00 5 Days 12 Hrs+
2004 Male True Brazilian Redtail Boa PEAKED OUT ! ! 4 $120.00 5 Days 10 Hrs+
BEADED LIZARD H. h. horridum 4 $1050.00 8 Days 7 Hrs+

| 1 of 1 |

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 10:12 AM
This is how this seller is going to "ruin" my name. He/she is responding to Kingsnake.com ads from other sellers and sending them nasty emails, and typing in my email address (attempting to make the sellers think I am sending them nasty emails.) Here is a copy of one of those emails. Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:39:00 -0800 (PST) From: "David Boggs" Add to Address Book Subject: Re: Message about: 03' Classic Jungle (Fire Ball)? To: jasonbrennan@gotmice.com Jason, you think? I am basing the snake on the appearence alone and not any genetic proof. That is why I am asking for opinions. What makes you respond to the negative? I really am trying to educate myself on this. Thank you, David jasonbrennan@gotmice.com wrote: yeah sure fire ball whata crock of **** ---------------------------------------------- Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's location window) the URL below to view the ad that this message is in response to. http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=292277&cat=32 ---------------------------------------------- This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user. This person may or may not be who they say they are. The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address. Sent 08:55 AM, Feb 20th, 2005 from I.P. Address 68.38.184.226 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Wait a minute.....what is that at the end of that email? That is an IP address. The IP address of the computer that sent the email.....and what do you know? It is not my IP address. SHOCKER!!!

Post on: Sun Feb 20, 10:12 AM
This is how this seller is going to "ruin" my name. He/she is responding to Kingsnake.com ads from other sellers and sending them nasty emails, and typing in my email address (attempting to make the sellers think I am sending them nasty emails.) Here is a copy of one of those emails. Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:39:00 -0800 (PST) From: "David Boggs" Add to Address Book Subject: Re: Message about: 03' Classic Jungle (Fire Ball)? To: jasonbrennan@gotmice.com Jason, you think? I am basing the snake on the appearence alone and not any genetic proof. That is why I am asking for opinions. What makes you respond to the negative? I really am trying to educate myself on this. Thank you, David jasonbrennan@gotmice.com wrote: yeah sure fire ball whata crock of **** ---------------------------------------------- Click on (or cut and paste into you browser's location window) the URL below to view the ad that this message is in response to. http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?de=292277&cat=32 ---------------------------------------------- This message was sent by an unregistered or non logged in user. This person may or may not be who they say they are. The return address they provide may or may not be their correct address. Sent 08:55 AM, Feb 20th, 2005 from I.P. Address 68.38.184.226 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Wait a minute.....what is that at the end of that email? That is an IP address. The IP address of the computer that sent the email.....and what do you know? It is not my IP address. SHOCKER!!!

Question about this item from (buyer): Toshamc
Post on: Sun Feb 20, 11:37 AM
Since this idiot decided to drag me into this for mearly requesting real pictures of the animals they are selling I wanted to just say Jason - You did an excellent job of exposing another fraud!

On the other post this seller admits to creating the other name: "I had to create a new username to max bid to try and end the auctions early" but if that were true, why didn't they just add onto the add that the animal was no longer available? Why are they denying it now? And why are they using their other names to sell and bid on other auctions?

As for it being anyones business: it is, it's every herpers business to expose frauds or possible frauds for what they are. People like this seller are all over and need to be exposed and this crap needs to stop.

You're doctoring of pictures goes far beyond just adding borders and names, you are overlaying them with color. You can take a normal snake and overlay it with yellow and get the same snake you have posted here. How can you expect anyone to trust you when you won't show the real animal? If you indeed have these great quality snakes, stop photoshopping them and post the snakes and let them speak for themselves!

Spiderballs - Do us all a favor and quit Reptibid, as a matter of fact why don't you try selling on Kingsnake or Fauna, I can't wait to see the big name breeders rip you a new one. You'll soon find out that this industry does not sit back and let others exploit it.

Username
Password
Your Question:

It is possible that they are sending out emails as the other emails listed on my website.

JasonBrennan@gotmice.com
WilliamHolland@gotmice.com
JenniferBrennan@gotmice.com
sales@gotmice.com

To anyone that may have recieved any of these nasty emails, I do appologize. Anyone that knows me knows that I don't email people, cuss them about their prices or the type of animal they have posted, or any of that childish nonsence (sp?)

Sorry for the long read.

Old 02-20-2005, 01:26 PM   #2
gmherps
Thanks for the heads up Jason.

I remember seeing his ads over there.

It's kind of funny that donthateme(sp?) also bids on Ray Strickland's auctions. another very WELL KNOWN SCAMMER!!!!

Old 02-20-2005, 07:51 PM   #3
NEWReptiles
This is a bit OT, but does anybody know who p95 is?

Old 02-20-2005, 09:47 PM   #4
JasonBrennan
Al,
I have no idea who p95 is. However, I was contacted by Reptibid tonight and was informed that at least the user name Spiderball has been banned from their site.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:49 PM   #5
David Bellis
Resolved 68.38.184.226 to pcp0010214791pcs.prtmry01.nj.comcast.net

Whoever the person is, they're using comcast as a provider and are in New Jersey...

Old 02-21-2005, 11:28 AM   #6
JasonBrennan
It has been brought to my attention that this person's real name is Melissa Love Mooney.

I am asking that anyone that may have recieved emails from the address JasonBrennan@gotmice.com , WilliamHolland@gotmice.com , JenniferBrennan@gotmice.com , or sales@gotmice.com over the last few days, please forward those emails (with full headers) to me at gotmice2004@yahoo.com

Also, anyone that has dealt with this "seller" and has their full contact info, I would appreciate that info as well.

Old 02-21-2005, 12:39 PM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I don't know if this will help or not

but I thought the mane mooney sounded familiar so I searched it~
I found three references~ here is what I found:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=mooney
reference to "mooney is on page 7,8,9 to a pest control company possibly associated with this lynwood person

References someone named "mooney" that appears to be questionable~ but gives some address info

and
Someone else ran an inquiry on the name "mooney" last year

Hope those help some
good luck

Old 02-25-2005, 04:51 PM   #8
NEWReptiles
Any word on this twit as of recently Jason?

Just curious to see what pans out of it. Even if he switches to other names/identities it should still be easy to spot him/her.

Old 02-25-2005, 05:00 PM   #9
JasonBrennan
Al,
Another person that had dealings with this "seller" was given this info regarding where to send payments. The seller refused to give him the phone number, however.

Sellers mailing info: Melissa Love Mooney P.O.Box 1631Easton P.A. 18044-1631

I contacted Melissa Mooney's ISP provider (Comcast) and gave them all the info. Comcast seems to have taken some action on their own and suspended their account.

The folks at KS were notified as well, since this person was using the KS mail back system to impersonate me. They have taken some steps to ensure that Melissa cannot continue with what she was doing.

I don't know if what she was doing falls under the technical definition of "identity theft" or not, but since she made a concious effort to impersonate me in an effort to cause damage to my business and reputation (which she stated publicly that she would do), I will be persuing legal action. I am not looking to make money off of this, but I do wish to make sure she can not continue to do this to anyone else.

At least her name will be in the system when she tries to pull something like this again. (will be able to show a pattern of behavior).

Old 02-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #10
NEWReptiles
Good deal, I was just asking because I would be PISSED if anybody pulled this kinda BS with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!