A list of some exceptional customers that I have delt with lately. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:07 AM   #1
pch101
Thumbs up A list of some exceptional customers that I have delt with lately.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have completed a few transactions (as a seller) with the following people (as buyers). They are not the only people that have purchased form me lately, but for some reason, they stand out in my mind. I think these people really deserve some recognition for being such a pleasure to deal with. They were all very easy to communicate with and sent payment exactly when they said they would. I just thought I would make mention.

Mathew Taylor
Chris Henrich
Samantha Kha
Ty Young
Alice Abela
Kim Lancey

You guys (and gals) were all great, and you were each a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks again!

Old 03-07-2005, 12:23 PM   #2
ms_terese
I love seeing good customers recognized! Thanks for taking the time to recognize a good deal!

Old 03-07-2005, 12:29 PM   #3
pch101
I really think it is important to give credit where credit is due, and it is getting to the point in this business/hobby where sellers are actually checking out buyers. So, I feel it is worth while to make mention of some of the pepple that just really help in making a transaction go extra smooth. Thanks for looking.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:24 PM   #4
aliceinwl
Thanks James!

The rosy you sent me is doing awesome! I named her Princess; Fluffy will be a happy boy next spring

-Alice Abela

Old 03-07-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
pch101
Thanks for the update Alice. Princess has come a long way from when I first got her. I am really glad you got her. She is one lucky Rosy. Thanks again Alice. Keep me posted on how she does for you next season.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!