Asian turtle crisis!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum

Notices

Turtles & Tortoises Discussion Forum This forum is for the purpose of discussing any topics concerning the turtles and tortoises of the world.

Old 01-21-2005, 02:23 PM   #11
lacunacobra
Oh no no! I wasn't talking about injecting the turtles first... I have just seen my vet do it that way when my sulcata had to have surgery and he pulled her head out with forceps so he could give her the ketamine. That's what I meant I'm against injecting any drugs into all animals. It's better for them and the people that consume them.

Old 06-21-2005, 05:14 AM   #12
-DarkArrow-
Unhappy

omg! thats a horrible thing to so to any living creature! if htats the feild of bussiness these people really wanted to be in the could at least kill it first so it wouldnt have to feel so much pain! cuz honestly how do you think that butcher would feel if some weird looking stranger picked him up form his home stuck a knife in his side sand skinned him alive! i'd rather have those turtles as pets than eat them any day any way! they should be enforcing laws about selling so many animals like that! soon they will be extinct if they keep going at that rate of things!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!