ball python trio - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-05-2005, 11:53 PM   #1
rstymtlhd
Talking ball python trio

i have 2 adult balls , and 1 sub-adult, 1 adult is a sexed male the sub-adult is a sexed female, and the other adult is supposed to be female. {never sexed}
adult fem is an 01
adult male is an 02
sub fem is a late 03
would like to trade for a brazillion rainbow boa {good quality} or possible granite burm male.
Would like to make trade in person at Sarasota fl. repticon show 11-19-05 to ensure both parties satisfaction. All 3 balls are eating great 1-2 f/k rats med/large per week large fem. still a little thin but eating nicely. { inherited someone else's pet} All are very tame and handleable.
If interested let me know what you have, even if its not listed. { no common boas please, i have enough} maybe some hets, albino ,anery ,salmon, coral, let me know,
Thanks for reading my offer,
Kris

Old 11-08-2005, 08:04 PM   #2
SheepyRock
Wink move this thread to the ball python classifieds

Kris, you may have better luck placing this add in the ball python classifieds section. This is not a section to post trades, but a Trade Audit section. Good luck! :scatter:

Old 11-08-2005, 08:18 PM   #3
SheepyRock
Or maybe I am wrong, not really sure now that I think about it. Sorry Kris, if I am wrong! =)

Old 11-08-2005, 08:53 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Andrea,

You are right. The idea of this forum is for two people that are planning a trade to post their conditions and expectations. The new thread was left because it doesn’t hurt to have it here. Who knows, maybe someone might be interested to initiate negotiations with Kris right in here.

Regards

Old 11-08-2005, 11:29 PM   #5
SheepyRock
Wink

OK cool!

Kris, I just wanted to let you know about the other forum so your add could get more exposure. Good luck with your trade! =)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!