"Wall to Wall Reptiles" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2005, 01:48 AM   #1
Tim Cole
Question "Wall to Wall Reptiles"

Has anyone on this list dealt with Harlin Wall of "Wall to Wall Reptiles"?

We have been talking about a deal and he sounds like a good guy to deal with.

Thanks for any input.

Old 05-28-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
The BoidSmith
Dennis,

How do you do to be on top of everything? Are Santa’s elves working summer jobs for you in the off-season?

Best regards.

Old 05-28-2005, 10:40 AM   #4
Tim Cole
Searched...

I did the search but the last entry was in 2003. I was hoping for more current transactions.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #5
A_Mc
Wall 2 Wall

Thought I'd add this on to the most recent post, instead of starting a new one...
Just completed another transaction with Harlin Wall....He is an awesome guy to do business with....Very personable and knowledgeable...I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!!
Here are the Merauke Green Tree Pythons he sent me...
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2006, 03:16 PM   #6
Jungle Gems
Harlin Wall

Harlin is a terrific person to deal with. He is extremely passionate about his animals and will not sell to anyone who lacks an understanding of the animal in question (he cares far more about the animals than the sale). We purchased a monitor from him about a month ago and he was able to tell us the individual animal's behavior, feeding habits, etc. The animal arrived beautiful, warm and robust despite sub-freezing temperatures outside. Harlin also takes very clear photos that represent the animals he sells very well. Phone communication is his preferred method of contact, so be sure to reach him this way.

I'd recommend Harlin Wall to anyone.

Old 02-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #7
Omniherp
He is a good guy and his animals are healthy. He sold us a very nice blood python morph recently. I would reccommend him to anyone.
Jason & Trina Moskalik
Omniherp, LLC

Old 02-15-2006, 10:25 PM   #8
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Good guy...

I did end up buying several snakes from Harlin. I got 1.1 Trimeresurus fasciatus
and 3.3 Protobothrops jerdonii xanthomelas. They are doing great and we got to visit for a couple days this past fall. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:16 AM   #9
Bubafat
Wow, beautiful GTP's.

Can someone please post his website if he has one? If not contact info?

Thank you.

Old 02-16-2006, 08:17 AM   #10
A_Mc
Hey Matt--Shoot me an e-mail and I will give you his contact info...Sorry, no website.
kornkeepers@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!