Ball Python In Sac Valley-don't reply! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
darkbloodwyvern
Ball Python In Sac Valley-don't reply!

My friend got dumped with a One year old Ball python.. For more info, see my thread in the BP discussion forum. She/he eats live rats and has previously encountered problems with shedding that should be helped with regular amd adaquate humidity. Adoption fee of $60, probably will include tank, hide, lamp, etc. I would ask that provide him/her a smaller hide because the log is too big. I do not have pictures, but i will discuss with my friend how she wants to handle an adoption. You must have experience and be willing to care for the animal for life-up to 35 years! I don't want someone reselling or abandoning the animal, breeding is fine, it is a normal with no outstanding appearance, but is a pleasant snake that needs love and attention. Please PM me, or email kyrawyvern@gmail.com. I will call you through my cell phone if the adoption is acceptable.

In am not going to check this thread, so email or PM me!
local pickup only, sorry!

Old 02-11-2006, 02:37 AM   #2
darkbloodwyvern
argh

apparently, he wants $70 for the snake alone, sorry. I didn't know he was planning to resell his animal, my apoligies, and thanks to those who contacted me. if still interested email me, but i will have to see what is going on.

Old 02-11-2006, 01:11 PM   #3
GuinnyOne
Sounds like now he is just trying to make some money on the animal.... :scatter:

Old 03-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #4
darkbloodwyvern
yeah

i am not very happy with this guy. neglects a good snake, leaves it with someone who had NO idea how to care for it... I'm pretty irked.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:25 PM   #5
darkbloodwyvern
UPDATE! ball python

My friend has announced to me that she doesn't care anymore about the original owner, and she is adopting the snake plus equipment: tank, water dish, hide, lamp to any experienced and good snake owners for $80 for everything. Please email/pm me for more info or call Aliza at (916) 996-8819 this is in Sacramento, CA

yearling ball python eats adult live mice once a week.
my email is kyrawyvern@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread