Breeders Beware! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2003, 07:41 PM   #21
sean brady
Thanks Tom

Did you see that new Morph Ball I've (hopefully) discovered?
She dropped 7 eggs on the 10th.

Old 02-12-2003, 08:01 PM   #22
Python Dreams
I looked for pics but couldnt find them. Email them to me if you could. Hopefully a couple of the babies will look like the mom!!! If not, just a waiting game. ;-)
Tom Baker

Old 02-12-2003, 08:11 PM   #23
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Ron,

You need to post your entire full name with each post otherwise they will get deleted. Also you telling him it was ok and he did not have to replace the snake, and then you keeping $250 that is dishonest. You made an agreement, he held up the agreement. Yes he lost the check and you went out of your way to get it replaced for him, but that does not give you the right to keep $250 from it.

Old 02-12-2003, 09:44 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Let me get this straight.

The agreed price is $1200

you got your snakes in perfect health.
1 week after you got them you say everything is okay
1 month after you got them you say everything is okay.
3 months after you got them you say the female died within a week

Then you did not send the full price?

Quote:
I WILL NO REPLY TO ANYMORE OF THIS I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 25YRS AND HAVE NEVER CHEATED ANYONE
not until now right? 25 years?!?! Wow you are bigger then VPI, Ralph Davis, Brian Sharp, Peter Kahl and Jeff Ronne all put together. Who are you again?

Old 02-12-2003, 09:52 PM   #25
sean brady
HEY RITCHIE

I see you inquired about me the other day.

I assure you this non-sense is not the norm. I have NEVER had this issue in my life as a respectable business.

Also, I believe the 4.5' female is sold as of tomorrow. I do still have the 3' if you want to shoot me a line and all this doesn't scare you away.

I have more referrals than even feelings of resentment for this character...
WOW! That might be close!

Any ways Good Luck and God Bless You all!

Old 02-12-2003, 09:59 PM   #26
mycurlylocks
Unhappy Seek help

Sean, don't let your $250 go that easily. Seek out the attorney generals office on the internet. Many states now deal with internet transactions and will prosecute internet fraud. In most states a deal agreed to through the internet, (Email for proof) is actually a binding agreement.
Ron may be trying to short change more than one person and someone has to try to stop him.
Sorry for his nephews' death, but I have buried both of my parents and let's get real, $250 might have bought a pillow for a casket and that is about it.
Ron, if the snake died when you said, you should have provided proof of death, vet's certificate or shipped the frozen body. It wouldn't have cost much to return the body. If I wanted a seller to provide a refund or replace the animal, I sure would have provided proof. I would not have shorted the seller.

Candy King

Old 02-12-2003, 10:58 PM   #27
sschind
Sean,

Just out of curiosity, how was the price for the group determined. was it $250.00 for the female and X amount each for the babies to add up to $1200.00 or was it simply $1200.00 for the lot.

The reason I am asking is who determined that the value on the female was $250.00.

Steve Schindler

Old 02-12-2003, 11:27 PM   #28
HerpVenue
Sean,
I have a list of things I need to buy to put up a really nice breeding group. I have them in order of importance to my projects. I inquired about you because I really really wanted that female. But I am glad we did not reserve her for me. I have found other things that are higher on my priority list of acquiring. And if I made a reservation with you....I would have to go through with it, even if it meant not buying the other more important things.

No stuff like this does not scare me.
This stuff is BS and is beyond your control.
You asked him how everything was and his reply is okay.
I do not like people like that.
If it is not okay....Let me know and I will make it okay.
That is the way I work and that is the way I presume you to work.
This stuff is BS.
The customer dropped the ball.

Oh yeah. go ahead and sell the 3 footer.
1. I really need to acquire a salmon I have my eyes on. (Taxes come tommorrow, supposedly)
2. 3 feet is too short for my requirements right now.

good luck to you and your projects.
and I look forward to doing business with you.

Old 02-13-2003, 12:13 AM   #29
Darin Chappell
Sorry to hear about your trouble, Sean. And THANKS for giving us all the heads up on this guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!