New guy from VA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
RBurns
New guy from VA

Hey guys my name is Ryan Burns. I just recently got into ball pythons this spring and have been addicted since. I have 0.3 normal females. 1.1 het pied pair, 1.0 het albino, 0.1 Blonde pastel, and 1.0 spider. I am going to attempt to breed this season coming up and hope it works out for me.

Take care everyone

Ryan

Old 08-29-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
MorphCapital
Welcome, I grew up in Northern VA, currently live in MD but I commute to Sterling, VA everyday. Ball pythons are awesome and good luck with breeding... Looks like you have some good projects. Let me know if you have and breeding questions...

Thanks
Jeremiah

Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
RBurns
i believe i went by your table at the PWC Fair grounds and talked with you for a second but i may be mistaken. I may take you up on some advice here in the near future. Thanks

Ryan

Old 08-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna, Ryan!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
Drache613
Hello

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to Fauna boards. I hope you enjoy your stay here, there are lots of knowledgeable people on here.
Ball pythons are awesome, we have one as well.

Tracie

Old 08-30-2007, 04:34 AM   #6
ladyserpent7
wow Ryan...and you just started this spring?! way to go w/ your collection...PS..welcome to Fauna

Old 08-30-2007, 04:35 AM   #7
ladyserpent7
PPS...i was in manassas not too many months ago..i have a few friends up in Mclean,fairfax.

Old 08-30-2007, 08:40 AM   #8
RBurns
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. And yes i got addicted and i wanted to do this. Its a lot of fun for me. I hope i do well breeding this year.

Thanks
Ryan

Old 08-30-2007, 09:43 AM   #9
Jim O
Welcome along to the site from someone from the beach...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!