Delta Dash Known Shipper process - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #11
AncientDNA
I'd been flirting with the idea of Delta certification, but everybody I've dealt seems to be fine with FedEx.
Plus, why jump thru all those hoops just to ship a few snakes a year.
Why the electric bill...proof of address?

Old 01-26-2007, 03:22 PM   #12
LadyOhh
They told me that it needs to be proof that the address that I was using actually is a functioning one.

So, to make a long answer short, yes.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:07 PM   #13
gargoyle12
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
So I had to go thru the process, since they didn't get my message that I no longer wanted to do it.

I had a guy come over to the house, check over everything, take my business card (which he later used to call me up and ask me out on a date... Meh), and I had to sign a bunch of forms, and give them a copy of my electric bill.

I haven't heard anything else since.

I will keep you all posted...
Did you have to pay a $50 application fee?

Old 01-27-2007, 03:56 PM   #14
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
I have had to pay $50 to even be accepted into the process.

Yes, I did.

Old 08-30-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
hhmoore
I figured that rather than start anything new, I would just post my experience to this thread. It took me a whole 2.5 weeks, from the day I filled out the online request - to the day I received notification that I was approved. It would have been quicker, if I hadn't delayed the inspection 5 days because of my schedule. I think I will end up using it enough to at least make my first deadline, lol...shipping 10-15 lb boxes even a fairly short distance is expensive. Make it a trip to the left coast, and Delta saves about $50.
I found the process pretty painless, hopefully it will not have been a waste of time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!