'04 Female Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #1
Gecko_Den
'04 Female Albino

Time to get that male pied that I have been raising up the Het. females for; the wife however seems to disagree. Rather than argue about it (you guys know what I'm talking about) it is easier to sell one of my other snakes to generate the funds.

Up for grabs is this sweet Adult Female Albino! She is a late 2004 that I purchased from Evan Stahl in early 2005. She went off feed, cooled, etc. last year and was with a male Axanthic; but she never took. I suspect the Axanthic is gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), but I can't prove it...

She has been back on feed for a month and is hammering small rats with her normal gusto. Currently she weighs 1600 grams and rising fast. Get her now and start planning who to put on her in the winter as she should easily be around 2000 grams by then!

She is a lot brighter in person but I take crap pictures and I don't want to start messing around with colors in photo shop so you will have to trust me when I say you will be very happy with her colors and contrast!

I'm asking $2750 for her which will include shipping via Fed-Ex First overnight, which is pretty much double the cost of priority overnight but I'm not taking any chances with this little sweetheart so I will eat the extra cost.

I am not interested in trades, unless you want to throw in a late 2007/early 2008 low white Pied male as partial payment.

I'm also not desperate; so please don't waste your time or mine with any ridiculous low ball offers.

Payment plans considered, but will need 50% non-refundable (I know it sucks but I plan on spending the deposit once it arrives on a male pied) deposit.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for taking the time to look at my ad.
Sam
info@geckoden.com

Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
PhillyBoyInTN
Hey Dude, I know this guy that has some rock bottom het clowns and het albinos you could trade for.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBoyInTN
Hey Dude, I know this guy that has some rock bottom het clowns and het albinos you could trade for.
I don't think we will see that guy around again, he couldn't stand the heat.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2008, 09:06 AM   #4
Gecko_Den
Shameless bump....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread