Anybody dealt with "we got herps" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
DJSlurp1200
Anybody dealt with "we got herps"

Just thought I'd ask... They are local.

Old 06-12-2008, 05:15 AM   #2
DSHULD
RE: TO DJ

You can start here it isn't much but here is what I got when I was looking for info.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111473

The lighter of the two I bought has put on a decent amount of weight but the darker of the two it is taking a little longer with. They both eat with out hesitation and use the bathroom as they should. He was friendly before and during the transaction and I have not bothered with trying to contact him after the sale so I can't speak on that part. Just know this and he will probably tell you like he did me they do not mess with the animals any more than need be while they are his facility so they might be a bit aggressive when you first get them. My two girls were a bit shy at first but are coming around with time and patience

Don Shults

Old 06-12-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
DJSlurp1200
We actually bought a couple of 100% Het albino girls from him back a couple of months ago at the Orlando show.

Old 06-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #4
DJSlurp1200
I was just wondering if anybody else had any experience from dealing with them.

We've had no problems with the animals we purchased from them. Both are doing great!

Old 07-22-2008, 01:10 AM   #5
greg c
i have had nothing but problems with Phil, to make a long story short, i bought a snake from him and he shipped me the wrong one out so he told me to ship it back (he would not pay to ship it back i had to for his mistake) he told me he would give me a full refund as the snake that i originally bought from him must have been sold, well after a month of waiting for a refund and many messages left for him(he does not answere) and many emails asking were is my refund(no response) i would not buy anything from him he is a crook as he makes promises he does not keep, he has his snake back and he has my $295.00 and i am yet to here from him or get my money refunded back that he promised me if i ship his snake back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!