0.1 pinstripe 50% het albino. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 03:59 AM   #11
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I guess that means the lighter picture better captures her true color, and better represents the animal. Why get an attitude because I asked which picture was a better representation of her actual color? If I were considering purchasing this animal I would have asked what year she was born, how much she weighed, and what she was eating. However, I probably would have done it in PM.
"If I were considering purchasing this animal"
Well since your not buying. Stay out of my ad! Thanks.......
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2008, 06:01 AM   #12
khoffman
haha ya no shit if you aint intrested in purchasing why comment on an animal. its all about having a life and not having a life id rather breed my snakes then sit online here and nit pick everything people got to say. Jas is a good guy so is adam from 8 ball both trustworthy in the business. so ya like jas said if you dont want her dont comment. i want her just cant afford her haha peace

Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoffman
i want her just cant afford her haha
Then why are you posting?

Nice snake!

Old 09-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #14
RJK890
Quote:
Quote Jasballs:
Well since your not buying. Stay out of my ad! Thanks.......
I may have been interested in purchasing her. Maybe that is why looked at your Ad in the first place, commented on not being able to see her pattern, and asked which picture better represented her actual color. I also let you know some other info that may be helpful to me, or others in making a decision on purchasing her or not. You know, the info that I said I would have asked for in PM.
You don't have to be such an . If you want me out of your ad, lock it.

Quote:
Quote Khoffman:
haha ya no shit if you aint intrested in purchasing why comment on an animal. its all about having a life and not having a life id rather breed my snakes then sit online here and nit pick everything people got to say. Jas is a good guy so is adam from 8 ball both trustworthy in the business. so ya like jas said if you dont want her dont comment. i want her just cant afford her haha peace
Hey Kyle, If it's all about having a life or not having one, and you would rather breed your snakes then sit online here nitpicking everything people have to say, then I have some advice for you.
Why don't you get offline, quit nitpicking everything people say here, and go to work so that you can afford to purchase this animal if you want it so bad.
I never called John, or Adams "good guy" status into question. Adams reputation speaks for itself, and John may be a Jashole, but I haven't seen any negative feedback. Then again, I haven't looked either.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #15
jasballs
Still available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
jasballs
Taking trade offers.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!