Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #321
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Sum View Post
First off, Nice car Ken, I had one of those back in High School when they first came out about 15 years ago. Are you a rent-a-cop or something of that nature? You speak your words with such authority. If and when I actually do threaten someone on this ridiculous site, you will be the first to know. Hoping to eventually cross paths with someone is not a threat by any means. Hey, Happy New Year. A new episode of cops is now on, Gotta go!
If this site is so ridiculous to you, get out and stay out. One more quip like that and it won't be voluntary on your part.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #322
Get Sum
Still here Chucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Doh, antagonizing a moderator. Thats gonna cost ya!

Arrivederci! (that's Italian for: So long, you've been BANNED)

Wish I could say it was nice knowing you...but it really wasn't!
This will be my last and final post on this particular thread. I have spoken with Josh and have advised him to stop any further post as well as it is getting him no-where. Chucky, Its time for you to either move on to another thread or grow up. I would hope you are mature enough to choose the later.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #323
deborahbroadus
Quote:
This will be my last and final post on this particular thread. I have spoken with Josh and have advised him to stop any further post as well as it is getting him no-where. Chucky, Its time for you to either move on to another thread or grow up. I would hope you are mature enough to choose the later.
Thank you.

If Josh wants to listen to yet another stranger... I wish him luck. My advice to him would be to stop listening to anyone other than his parents because he is underage and I know nothing about the situation other than what he's saying.....just to enlighten you: You may be looking for trouble yourself by interferring.

I would encourage him to take everything that YOU say with a grain of salt, or he may find himself out of the frying pan into the fire. I am no stranger to predators acting as if they are "befriending" someone.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #324
critical bill
Quote:
You don't belong advising anyone anything. You and Nick are no different from each other. You're a nut that likes to repeatedly threaten people - just like your pal Nick likes to do. Josh should be advised to stay away from you - because you are a bad influence.

And where is your public apology to Ken and Rich? You owe them one!

Old 01-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #325
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
And where is your public apology to Ken and Rich? You owe them one!
I don't need any apology. What I need is for all this interpersonal sniping crap to cease on this site. Questioning the authenticity and credibility of someone is one thing, but when it degenerates into a pissing match and chest beating, then take it to private correspondence or somewhere else where it will not detract from the purpose of this forum.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #326
Lizard Lady
Glad to read what type of business people Precision Reptiles are, no thanks. I was just thinking of taking advantage of their "special" probably a scam.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!