For Sale Dumerils Boas for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
MDC_Ophiuchus
Dumerils Boas for Sale

My fiance and I have decided to sell our juvenile pair of Dumerils Boas. This is mainly due to our projected budget and lifestyle after we get married. These two are getting to be somewhat of a handful to feed, and unlike the other species we keep, they will get much larger. I personally do not want to start breeding rats.

Both snakes are docile and good feeders on f/t, large mice and weanling rats. Klimjack, the male, was originally a little larger, but although I haven't weighed them recently, I think Nahni has caught up to him. Both are somewhere between 25-28".

So, the going price is $150 each plus shipping or a special deal of $300 including shipping for the pair. Please PM me for serious inquiries.

I am willing to consider trades of either western hognoses, Okeetee corns, or African house snakes.

Here are both: Klimjack (male) is on the left and Nahni (female) is on the right.

More of Klimjack

More of Nahni
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
MDC_Ophiuchus
New lower price!

$150 shipped for the male, $200 shipped for the female, or $250 shipped for both.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
MDC_Ophiuchus
Trades for the aforementioned will still be considered.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread