Twin Oaks (INQUIRY) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:12 PM   #1
HerpLover74
Twin Oaks (INQUIRY)

Hi!
Thinking of buying some terrariums from Twin Oaks (Glasscages.com).... any info would help greatly!

Thank you!

Danielle DiPaolo

Old 08-26-2003, 10:19 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
I know a few aquarists who have done business with them. I've heard nothing but good things, but was recommended to pick up what you order if possible if they do a show near you. You can never be to safe with glass\acrylic.

We were going to buy a large custom acrylic from them and pick it up at the white plains show a while back but the guy who would bring it back for us on his trailor didnt have the room and we ended up picking up something locally.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:23 PM   #3
Rob @ RK Reptiles
We have purchased many Terrariums and Aquariums from Twin Oaks in the past few years. They sell top quality and great prices. You can buy with confidence.

Old 08-27-2003, 12:07 AM   #4
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Twin Oaks " Great Guys "

Twin Oaks has the best quality and prices on glass aquariums, terrariums, some new screened enclosures, and some other great decorations and products. We have puchased all of the above and even had them do a custom 250+ gallon Saltwater aquarium with overflows and glass lids for a customer to place inside of a wall.
They are based out of Tenn. and they don't ship the glass enclosures, so you either have to drive there or attend the various shows they vendor at. I believe there is a page on the glasscages.com site the lists all current events you can find them at. I will continue to give them my business and would recommend then to anyone. Michael Beberman

Old 08-27-2003, 09:45 AM   #5
hogboa
Twin Oaks......Good People

Twin Oaks is the way to go . I've met the owners personally. Very polite,professional & know their stuff. I recommend em
Dave Derrick, TN

Old 08-27-2003, 12:26 PM   #6
HerpLover74
Thank you very much for all of the input!! Looks like I will be giving them some business then! And the good thing is that they are coming to Chicago for a show! Great timing!

Thanks again everyone!

Danielle DiPaolo

Old 08-27-2003, 03:46 PM   #7
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Just have to add in another compliment for Twin Oaks.

They produce some excellent glass cages for prices that can't be beat. I've purchased several glass tanks from them at shows and have always been pleased.

Definitely can't go wrong with Twin Oaks if you want glass cages!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!