welcome to the jungle - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #11
j walker
sorry, my previous posting should have read "baby jackson's" not "jacksons list" (page 2), i post on several sites and it is sometimes hard for me to keep track of them all , any sales i make also include long term customer support (in terms of care issues , setup advice etc.)

Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
DonArmani
Aren't you a humble chameleon friend!! What are the other boards you are at?

Old 08-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #13
j walker
Sssnakes, turtle times, reptic zone, reptile rooms, nationwide reptiles classifieds, and several others that i dont remember off hand , i mainly post in "chameleon forums" and "reptic zone"+" kingsnake", i recently posted in "reptile rooms" most of the others are just places i have placed ads , i am always getting email or subscription notifications from places i dont even remember joining. i was recently banned from another forum where i asked to have my accnt deleted and they said they dont delete accnts only suspend them , so i said i would force a suspension if they did not delete my accnt , there were other issues as well, if you want the full story just send me an email. i recently tried to start a moderated yahoo discussion board for trioceros and montane species, but i abandoned it because i found its features to hard to navigate, but i endlessly surf all thing chameleon and am constantly on the lookout for other forums , so far "kingsnake" , "reptic zone" and "chameleon forums" are the only ones worth my time to be on , nothing the matter with here (fc) but i usually dont post unless its in response to one of my ads

Old 08-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #14
DonArmani
Totally understand! I signed up for a few boards on a few topics in my time, and it's incredible how technology keeps us connected to more and more people!

Cheers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!