Robert Heard... Anyone heard of this man? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #31
kingborg
Question how about putting your full name in your posts

as the op has requested and is a rule of the forum?

Old 11-02-2003, 05:47 AM   #32
Adam Block
Robert, you had me on your side, I mean, I think we should all let one slide here and there. You made an uneducated choice, found out you were getting the short end and backed out. Fact is, until the money is there anything can happen and people back out.

There is no reason to lynch Robert as if he just stole some money or didn't ship, or shipped a sick snake. He's not a bad guy for backing out of a deal. Maybe he's rude and so on for not informing her, that would have been the adult thing to do but I think it's safe to say Robert is in his teens, maybe 20, 22 and much more prone to make a mistake like this.

However, you lost me when you can't EVEN POST YOUR FULL NAME!!

POST YOUR FULL NAME!!!

POST YOUR FULL NAME!!!

It's the rules of the board and you've been asked 15 times at least!

Very EASY!! POST YOUR FULL NAME!!

Old 11-02-2003, 09:32 AM   #33
John Apple
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Harbart
Folks, it is imperative that you either put your full name in your signature line, add it to your profile, or manually type it out in each and every new reply on the BOI.

Of these options, the first two are easiest, and can both be done via the User Control Panel... just click on the User CP link near the top left side of the page, and then on the "Edit Profile" tab.
How hard is this????
full names Robert and Jen.

Also when you verbalise or say that your gonna deal or buy something ...do it or let the other party know of your intentions if you change your mind..............simple ? ....thought so

Old 11-02-2003, 09:52 AM   #34
Raaarj2
Just writing this to see if my name shows up

Old 11-02-2003, 10:15 AM   #35
Raaarj2
all i'm saying is were human and we make mistakes that's all and for the people who keep saying i made a better deal in the process while moving i know you are reading the posts but you still don't know the whole story everyone is just going off the posts i could of swear this deal has been going on for a week or at least three days but it was like she was rushing me she was like are you shipping!!! are you shipping!!! are you shipping!!! cause she knew she was getting a heck of a deal i wanted to think about it but i'm sorry i didn't let jennifer cox know i was wrong I've dealt with big name breeders before and they know i'm not a bad cause i made a mistake i won't even call it a mistake i'll just say a lack of commuincationand all i can say is I'll prove myself and i'll tell my customers to come here and read these posts then i'll tell them my side and see where it goes from there Thanks

Old 11-02-2003, 10:35 AM   #36
dwedeking
Quote:
you still don't know the whole story everyone is just going off the posts
You think? All we have to go off of is your posts and they are making you sound weak (not a personal attack but that is the persona you are putting forth to everyone).

While I don't think your actions make you a bad guy in league with those companies/persons that steal and make out and out illegal deals, you are not coming across as a person I would want to work a trade with. This is what the BOI is for, to give us an idea of the people we would DESIRE doing business with in this hobby. Saying you are shipping a live animal and then not is extremely wrong (whether it's a trade, sale or gift) without communicating it to the other side. Personally, if you say your going to do something and fail to follow through for other than emergency reasons it is pretty weak in my book.

Old 11-02-2003, 11:12 AM   #37
Raaarj2
OK heres my life for two seconds First God Then My Family but anyways i work to 5,6,7p.m. and have liitle to no time for my personal affairs but here's what happened i'm in the process of moving and my father-in-law was gonna get me a rental truck so i'm trying to hurry up and get home so unfortunely we tried for two days to get a rental i would leave work at 5 drive for 30min to get home go get him and the place would be close so by this time my head is not in my head i forgot about the deal we made then all of a sudden and i have to be out by the first so i end up loading a basically whole truck by myself i was sleepy my brain was not working write and so on i come to my in-laws come here and i see my name up on the form it was funny cause i forgot to send the brb and the uro well at that time i didn't know jennifer cox would start this whole fuss well see did i mean i know now to stick to my word but you live and you learnif you make a mistake on your job do you get fired no you learn from that mistake and move on i'm just now starting to get into this hobby well trading and selling i've been buying for a while but i'm sorry Thanks

Old 11-02-2003, 11:16 AM   #38
Raaarj2
I'm trying to edit that post but it won't let me i just put some words in the wrong spot

Old 11-02-2003, 05:04 PM   #39
Adam Block
Robert, just drop it. You messed up and it won't happen again. Let the guy off the hook, he didn't follow through on a deal, he learned from it and that was the first, last and only time it will happen.

Come on, this is about a 1 on a 1-10 scale of thing to get on somebodies case about. The crappy thing you did Robert was not telling Jen, don't be wishy washy, make up your mind and stick to it. If you find out later you're getting the very short end of the stick call up and re-do the deal so it's more fair ot let the other party know you can't do it.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:17 PM   #40
Raaarj2
Cool I learned my lesson and it won't happen again Thanks Adam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!