Inquiry Kevin Maxwell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
joblack83
Kevin Maxwell

Has anyone had dealings with Kevin Maxwell from Sarasota, FL? He's local to Tampa. I am wanting to purchase corn snakes from him online and just wondering if anyone has done business with him and how it went.

Thanks,
Jodi Wells

Old 12-28-2009, 12:17 AM   #2
joblack83
Has anybody even heard of him? He's posted on Kingsnake.com

Thanks

Old 12-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
Bruce Skipper
Kevin

I believe Kevin is a very good friend of Lee Abbots.I see him at all the shows and his animals are top notch.He is also a pleasent guy to talk to.If you were to call or E-Mail Lee Im sure he would give him a good guy rating.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
joblack83
Thanks for replying. It eases my mind a bit.

Old 01-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
fliptop
Kevin's great. I just got a hypo flame brooksi from him and both the animal and the transaction were outstanding. We met locally and he brought a couple to choose from and threw a couple live mice in. Definitely recommend him and his animals.

Andy Fotopoulos

Old 01-13-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
mike17l
Thumbs up

I bought a couple corns from Keven a couple months back, great to deal with, even threw in an extra for me. Would recommend.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!