African SpurThigh (Sulcata) for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 03:12 PM   #1
TonyV
African SpurThigh (Sulcata) for trade

I have a good sized Tortoise for trade for Pythons Boas Monitors other Lizzards Birds or whatever. He is extremely friendly and curious he eats like a pig and loves to go outside in the summer. I my wife and kids just love this guy along with anyone that comes over and sees and feeds him. He is just to big for our house as far as putting him anywhere. He is a real cute and friendly animal but he likes to eat and is kinda like a baby or a puppy because he will eat anything in his path if not watched but he is also one he!! of a lawn mower(LOL) Anyways I would be interested in Pythons Boas Monitors Lizzards Birds ETC pretty much anything as I said he is just to big for us he is about 16 or so inches accross and will grow alot more. He really is a cute animal my kids feed him from there hands he likes kids and the attention. He got out of his pen outside one day and he stayed in the yard that was pretty good and lucky because I live out in the country and have a river and lots of woods in the backyard and he could have taken off at anytime but he didnt. I have talked with people who told me there neighbors in Arizona at there summer home had 2 of these that roamed freely about the yard and had a big doghouse for shelter and they to never left so these African Spurthigh Tortoises must be pretty smaart Make trade or cash offeres would prefer someone neart Wisconsin instead of shipping and stressing this guy but will ship if need be.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread