Egg Question... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
RavenJander
Question Egg Question...

Hey everyone, I had my 1st clutch laid by my female, and this is her 1st clutch as well. Everything has been kinda crazy as she did not show any signs of being gravid until she started digging. I lost a few of the eggs and I am down to 5. The are 49 days old and the temp has been between 83.5 and 85 degrees. The humidity has been between 80 and 90 percent. They are in a large glad container with a few holes at the top. Evey thing for these 5 eggs gas been going great until today. The humidity got a bit low last night so I added 1.5 tsp of water. Condensation started to form at the top of the lid so I vented it last night for a bit. The humidity was at 83 percent when I left for work this morning. I came home on my lunch break and a few of the eggs where dimpled, but not sweating. When I opened the lid one of the 2 eggs bounced back almost instantly. The other stayed dimpled. I added a tps of water to try and get the humidity up and left the incubator vented since my house is kinda warm and I didn't want the temp to go to high. When I came home the temp was 83.8 and both eggs were again dimpled. Im not sure if this means the could be hatching or if it means something is wrong. I tried to be as detailed as possible about this, and its my 1st clutch so I have been feeling my way through all of this, but its time to ask for help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!